Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sonic Crescent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNyandalee View Post
Mordekaiser
  • Increased the size of his model

Finally :')

NuFonZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

bad patch i have ever seen so far for 2 weeks

Alistar, Corki, Graves, Karthus

I want my money and time back ^^

NVDax

08-29-2012

Also, What I'd like to ask is if Twitch will receive any utility buffs. His slow is still pretty bad...

Primanocte

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralJapSlap View Post
I hope they're refunding all summoners for the Dark Valkyrie Diana skin. That way people who don't like the change can use the 975 RP on a different skin and the ones that like the change can just repurchase it.
They're not, I've already had my request denied.

evoUp

08-29-2012

Mordekaiser

• Increased the size of his model

Fixed: Wards no longer list that they have 20 Attack Damage

Shinoda84

08-29-2012

Increased morde's model size.... THANK YOU.

Bloodspark816

Recruiter

08-29-2012

Finally a Nunu Ice Blast nerf XD

Archaze

08-29-2012

1. Graves nerf should have dropped his late game DPS to 60% instead of 70%. Expect him to still be the most viable pick even after this nerf, he simply trades to well with his kit early, and a 70% steroid on no cooldown as long as he is attacking late game is still insane.

2. Ezreal needed to have the AS debuff reduced on his W, not just a small tweak to the damage. He can freely dominate Kog'maw, Vayne, MF, any carry where they are mostly single target for the bulk of their damage.

3. MF needs a buff. Make double up split into 2 shells after connecting with the first target, and make her bullet shower actually worth leveling up.

4. Vayne needs a move speed buff, and maybe higher starting armor. Draven's Q with a 17 flat Armor in runes still does almost a third of her health after the bleed at level 1....

5. Kog'maw needs a minor range buff on W.

6. Sivir could use an extra second or 2 on her ult, but overall she is quite strong.

7. The twitch buffs are nice, but he seems to suffer from a gaping hole in his damage during mid to late-mid game. The stacking of his poisons isn't as beneficial as it should be at the moment.

8. Corki will still be very viable. A lot of his early damage comes from Q, and his ult with an extra 2 seconds isn't that huge when you consider he can stack upto 7 units.

9. Tristana is still not quite right, maybe a change to make rocket jump a little more responsive, and Q seems very clunky. Basically QoL changes would be good for her.

10. Cait is on a knifes edge for being to strong or to weak, maybe make her passive 1 or 2 less shots to get the headshot, or give her net a passive 20% AS buff by late game.

Just a few suggestions from an AD carry player.

Lukiner

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
Hey Summoners. We’ve made some slight changes to Dark Valkyrie Diana’s model and splash and wanted to provide some context behind the decision. When we create launch skins for Champions we always want them to amplify the fantasy of that champion for our players. Part of that is making sure that what is iconic to the Champion is kept intact when we design their skins. We felt Dark Valkyrie Diana was missing some of Diana’s key features: mainly her Lunari Symbol and facial features. We also noticed some similarities in silhouette to some of our previous champions and wanted to make sure we differentiated her. Some of this feedback came internally at Riot but also from the community post launch and we wanted to make sure she was hitting the quality bar you guys deserve.
LIES!!!
LIES!!!

It's because of your precious Syndra you ruined good Diana skin and made her look bald but now you don't have courage to admit it.

I DEMAND FREE REFUND for this skin on my eu-west account... I didn't paid for skin that makes champion bald just because you wanted to add heretic mark and remove her headdress because you were to lazy to rework Syndra model.

It's not anymore Dark Valkyrie Diana now it's Bald Emo Diana

highcomm

08-29-2012

wow corkies passive is useless now thanks riot... and how many time are u gonna fix the same dame thing on teemo Teemo•Toxic Shot◦Fixed: Poison damage now works correctly at higher Attack Speeds