Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arg

Recruiter

09-03-2012

ever since this update i've been lagging/dcing with a fine connection and hitting random high pings, especially when fights initiate.

scrapmetal7

09-03-2012

so the only buffs were to eve? now you buff her after all the months of complaints with the old eve you deside to buff the new eve

Kanonmat

09-04-2012

Do the people at Riot belive Nidalee is still up to pair with all the new heroes and their changes? I mean, Ezreal is not *that* new, but his mystic shot is an ability very comparable to Nidalees spear throw ability. If I'd want to play Nidalee as an hybrid, i will probably not have enough mana to even throw more than 3 or 4 spears, is this supposed to be?
Havn't played Nidalee for a very long time so i might be wrong, im just thinking out loud here...

Rainerudhiel

09-04-2012

Riot! I LOVED the Dark Valkyrie Diana! Now she just looks terrible! You can't tell me her signature moon wasn't there, it was on the head armor. The new splash art is HORRIBLE! CHANGE IT BACK!!! People that told me they didn't like the skin was NOT for that reason!!! She was perfect, I can't believe you ruined Diana. Look at Valkyrie Leona...she doesn't have suns all over her in that one. I HATE THE NEW FACE! PLEASE FIX IT

OdiTheBehemoth

09-04-2012

Mordekaiser
Increased the size of his model

BIGGER HUE!
but what does making his model bigger have to do with anything?

PizzaDeliverer

09-04-2012

This patch, has screwed up my LOL. Im afraid to join ranked games now because of it. All of the sudden, im getting Bugsplat, cant see people on the otehr team, i can see tehre dmg, but i cant see them so i acnt focus or attack them, and now, i get to 100%, and i dont reconnect, im just at 100% for 10 minutes and then my LOL crashes, ive had this for 4 games now. Im really really pissed off

Chasmuska

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Y u nerf diana? T.t

LordVitric

09-04-2012

Wall of Pain is now essentially useless except for it's slow. Karthus is slowly becoming useless in team fights, this coming from somebody who plays Karthus fairly often.

SprinkKnoT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Eve buffs! Maybe now I won't get flamed for trying to have fun.

Simms27

09-05-2012

How about a new VOLIBEAR Skin please ?????????????