Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

curseius

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitaTortilla View Post
Riot, why do you only tweak the popular champions?

Simple answer actually

variety in tournaments

dont you get bored watching the same ranked teams choose the same champs at any and all tournaments?

HeroXsouL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-02-2012

**** you riot
you making this game not fun

Snowblows

09-02-2012

I really like what you did with Mordekaiser. He really needed this buff so badly. I am a big user of Morde and I am very impressed with how much better he is. I hope you continue to help out champions like you have Mordekaiser. Thank you for the patch!

arickel

09-02-2012

love how dar still has not been nerfed yet diana wasnt even in need of a nerf like dar is dar can pull you give you 3 stacks of blood then ult and you would be dead with no chance of fighting back but they still dont give a damn about him

xSh4d0W

09-02-2012

Strongly disagree with Karthus nerf.

I don't think I'm ever going to play him as frequently as I used to now after he's been nerfed so badly.

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Why do they keep nerfing Karthus? First they nerf his wall HARD by letting enemies walk through it after they get hit the first time (goodby good wall positioning meaning ANYTHING compared to now), now they take away the armor reduction and make the magic reduction absolute ****. Might as well go soraka mid now, more magic resist reduction, helps the team alot more, isn't insainly easy to gank at low levels...

Edit: Just because a champion is played/banned in a tournament doesn't mean they are broken, I bet almost every tournament player could take any champion and do well with them.

Balamast

Recruiter

09-02-2012

is anyone else having problems with the patch I am having trouble with installing the update keeps going about half way the reverts to saying 33% and the file it is trying to update randomly switches from 0:00:00 to like -47:58:23 or other negative numbers. Does anyone have a solution i ran repair and I haven't uninstall I prefer to not uninstall

Kain666

09-02-2012

wow riot you are really sutpid. Next nerf for karthus? yea great idea he is actually one of the weakness champion, nobody want play him, you destroy him like eve when take her stun. Tis **** you name "balance" ?? you are so funny, i can see more totally op champions and you don;t nerf them, riot prefer nerf weak champions and give more power for op, great idea, the best balance ever!!

PS when you hate this champion that much then why you don;t remove him or remake like eve?? actually he isn;t playful wtf ultimate cd i sterrible long then ultimate is totaly useless, now his wall is useless too, what next?? didnlt you see you nerf him so much?? why diana isn;t nerf much or other op champion?? darius is op too and i didn;t see any nerfs. Blanace in this game start sucking much with more patchs

SoulSlayerX

09-02-2012

Where is Syndra....

neadien

09-02-2012

dat shen nurf.....