So who CAN Lux win against in mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kreyni

08-28-2012

Just went through some Lux vs X threads. What I've seen is:

"Lux always loses because she's skillshot orientated, at extremely high skill levels Lux will not land even one spell, basically doing zero damage".

So, at higher levels, who does Lux win against? I mean, the skillshot argument is kinda stupid if it makes her win against nobody.

LeefAaronsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

I've beat a Katarina and an Ahri just today in normals. But I'm not high elo.

JRiMi

08-29-2012

Lux beats ppl who start dorans over boots lol jk. If i see mid lux ill grab my move speed quints page and start boots 3. Skillshots are easily dodged that way. This is just me though im also low elo and by low i mean 700

Lord Diehard

08-29-2012

tbh tho she does win against a lot of champs in mid. cos of her high dmg zoning potential and range

liolara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

lux is the best ap champion

LAMlRP

08-29-2012

When I mid with lux, I 99% of the time, win my lane and beat whoever Im laning against. Even her counters. Lux is one of my best champions, highest win rate in ranked with her (For me). BUT, This is at your average or so ELO I guess...Im by not high elo so Im sure the outcome would be different if I was playing against a more skilled player that knew how to dodge her

Skilltestingman

08-29-2012

Honestly, lux can beat anyone, dunno bout LeBlanc, as long ad your efficient with your mana and harrass with your e. A good q + e plus an auto attack is the most annoying thing you could do.her ability to farm minions is incredible. Her and corki are the only champs, I believe, who have only ape abilities so her teamfight presence is pretty good.

You don't know how happy I was to see lux in that aram game :P

Sephïroth

08-29-2012

A lot of people tend to think they are better than everyone else. We're gamers, I often fall trap to it sometimes myself. Here's the thing about Lux: She's a high skillcap champion that in the wrong hands just basically lazors jungle creeps.

Though, a good Lux will hit you no matter how bad ass your dodging skills are. Lux is one my mains, and I may miss the first few shots, but that's because I'm seeing what you are going to do when I make my move. Also, there's times that if you dodge a skillshot you will just be asking to die. That's where Lux shines.

Also, Lux's E is hard to know which way to dodge because she will hit you don't know where she's actually casting it. Her Q is fairly easy to dodge, but her lazor can come from no where. Also, a straight AP Lux build can potentially be shielding 1000 damage each shield, on one person. Not to mention a whole team shield.