Troll builds, with explanations.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iralos7713

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Passive % based damage, good harass in lane despite building AD, and stuns are OP on ADCs.

AP Corki.
I can see AP Corki being completely viable.
AP Vayne, though.
@Infernite Don't call him a king or a lord. It only encourages him.

AskKarthus

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iralos7713 View Post
I can see AP Corki being completely viable.
AP Vayne, though.
@Infernite Don't call him a king or a lord. It only encourages him.
AP Corki, all his abilities have AP rations, he'd be like AP ez.
AP Vayne, imagine the lich bane procs with tumble.

AP urgot

infernite

11-27-2012

Urgot has good harass mid anyway, just spam q. The AP mana regen is useful in keeping q from decimating your mana supply. In team fights E reduces armor so your ADC and other ADs deal more damage. Urgot's shield scales off of AP allowing him to ult onto a target, press w, and walk out alive. The shield could also be used as a strong benefit in a trad with the enemy mid lane.

AD Shen without ANY attack speed items( that voids Black Cleaver and Yomu's and items like it which have AD but include attack speed

AskKarthus

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernite View Post
Urgot has good harass mid anyway, just spam q. The AP mana regen is useful in keeping q from decimating your mana supply. In team fights E reduces armor so your ADC and other ADs deal more damage. Urgot's shield scales off of AP allowing him to ult onto a target, press w, and walk out alive. The shield could also be used as a strong benefit in a trad with the enemy mid lane.

AD Shen without ANY attack speed items( that voids Black Cleaver and Yomu's and items like it which have AD but include attack speed
Hard one.

Atma's Impaler and Frozen mallet together provide tankiness, AD, crit chance and a decent slow, BT adds more damage and survivability, IE adds more damage, and Maw provides more tankiness and damage. Shen's taunt and feint allow him to win duels, provide him with more survivability, and his Q helps him do more damage and live longer.

Bruiser Nunu

joe42

11-27-2012

nunu sucks anyways dont use him you fool

rajo101

11-27-2012

It is completely unexpected, and they will likely not pay too much attention to your auto attacks until they are dead.

And for TPBM, our favorite troll build from the recent song, AD Ahri.

Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Because...they'll hurt themselves attacking you, and you'll hurt them attacking them.

Support Shaco
I have got myself and my ADC fed off of this in multiple games. Granted, it only works against certain supports, but when it works it is terrifying. W is free wards, Q is free buschecks, E is a slow and harrass, and your ult is the best part: play it convincingly and get another kill for your ADC. Or frce them back to base, either way.

Yes I am serious.

KillerPeaches

11-27-2012

They'll think you're a troll and think they'll get an easy win but then Ahri uses her amazing auto-attacks surprising them and killing them.
Jungle movespeed Graves

Ask Morgana FA

11-28-2012

with a good enough leash and the right runes graves can clear the jungle very fast, and be able to gank lanes safely cause he's ranged.

Lich Bane Fiora.

AskKarthus

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Magus View Post
with a good enough leash and the right runes graves can clear the jungle very fast, and be able to gank lanes safely cause he's ranged.

Lich Bane Fiora.
Her riposte has an AP ratio, and her kit makes Lich bane procs easy.

Tank sona

Warface

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Her riposte has an AP ratio, and her kit makes Lich bane procs easy.

Tank sona
AHAHAHAH, this is what i do all day long!

tank sona going auramancer. we got Aegis of the legion, which is considered by many as the best tank/support item in the game and you slap that to her pre-existent auras. now you want to grab warmog, FoN, thornmail, merc treads, GA. now you become an undying healing post, AD/AP buffer, a perfect team fight initiator and grab all the assists.

AP mundo. haters gunna hate. oh, not allowed to say deathfire's grasp because trollolololol