Do you think that AP Leona will be a new big thing.

Yes. 44 39.29%
No. 68 60.71%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Do you think AP Leona can be a new big thing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moelon

08-28-2012

I think so.

Lee Sunkyuu

08-28-2012

Total scaling is pretty low, can't proc her own passive. After you use your full combo on someone, you're pretty vulnerable to be killed. Additionally, her sustained damage is pretty bad.

I can see it being a pretty funny troll build with Lich Bane and DFG, but other than that, no...

DemonicAngel318

08-28-2012

That's not AP Taric

Rismart

08-28-2012

you CAN slap some ap items (Abyssal maybe) but she is better off tanking and supporting

Sephrinx

08-28-2012

Her ratios are terrible and she just doesn't have the damage potential for it. Her base' damage are too low and she scales terribly.

OriginalJack

08-29-2012

I think it will be..... in ARAM. :-P

Kreyni

08-29-2012

Only with a full build.

AP Leona can burst someone down with her SSSS combo only if they get Deathfire'd. And she needs her ult for it too.

Nope.

ArmySquirrel

08-29-2012

Build is about as old as Leona, and the general consensus was that it's kinda weak due to low ratios (Only the ult has a good one). CDR and Tank are still better to do with her.

Cocoaman08

08-29-2012

It is viable i have seen it work from a friend and he dominated,not neccesarily carried but getting the equal help from team which made it possible. He had rylais. Morellos tome, merc treads rabadons hourglass and banshee just because of the veigar that was good with his stun. But he was good with it. He also tried ap irelia if it counts because of her ult scaling or something. But the one that he impressed me more was amumu mid because of the awesome zoning capabilities. But thats just my opinion on a few games that i was in. I guess it depends on the player

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Sure its Viable. On a smurf under level 10.