Nasus Bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDildo

08-28-2012

I just got done playing a ranked game where Nasus wither didn't just slow my team but stunned them, Nasus is an over powered champ with that long slow, but if it can stun thats not even fair to other champs.

TK

Little Boy Nate

08-28-2012

It may FEEL like a stun...but it is only a slow. Sorry to burst your bubble.

sab9999

08-28-2012

a retarded billygoat could harass nasus out of lane with the right champion

TeknoWizard

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sab9999 View Post
a retarded billygoat could harass nasus out of lane with the right champion
You say this now, but honestly. How many good Nasuses have you actually gone up against? He's not as weak as people paint him to be.

FraggingBard

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
You say this now, but honestly. How many good Nasuses have you actually gone up against? He's not as weak as people paint him to be.
He's not as strong either, he's so farm reliant that if he doesn't get those last hits with his Q he won't be doing any damage. He has no escapes apart from his slow, and if you build a Trin for that Q (Beats stacking AD) , then you won't be tanky early on. Build tanky items, and your Q will do so little damage that people will ignore you.

I used to play him a lot, but without farm he's useless which is just too big a deficit. Sure, he can end up one hitting carries if he's allowed to farm, but if he's harassed too often or prevented from last hitting then he's worse than useless late game. There's more dependable Solo Top champions who can scale effectively throughout the game without needing an amazing early game. In my opinion of course.

On the other hand, if he's allowed to boost the Q he becomes an unstoppable Tyrant. Cue their jungler camping your lane and you raging and using Garen instead. :P

Jaigar

08-29-2012

Currently most viable tops have some sort of escape vs. being ganked.

Vlad-Can pool
Olaf- Axe Slow+Ulti
Rumble: Speed boost
Irelia: Built in CC redux passive
Jayce: Speed Boost
Shen: Shadow Dash
Malphite: Slow+ ulti escape if necessary.
Kennen: Speed Boost
Renekton: Dash

Darius is the only top lane I can think of without some sort of escape.

While Nasus does have a slow and does have an AoE ranged harrass (which pushes lanes), hes not able to jump into teamfights like most other tops can. You just get kited around like crazy, especially with Nunu everywhere.

But with changes to Corki, Ez, and Graves, less mobile AD carries may pop up and make Nasus more useful. But utilizing his E in teamfights is easier said than done, and "protect the ADC" comps may become popular again making it even more difficult to play Nasus.