Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Tired of all the....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verbal abuse, harassment, trolling, feeding etc. that occurs within LoL.

I quit this game, hoping to come back to a cleaner better community (due to the recent new developments to the tribunal etc.) However I come back to a community that is even more plagued with pathetic players, set on disrupting others fun.

There has to be some sort of full proof system to preventing this from occurring.

I hear you can use the mute button - Useless if they are trolling through feeding, etc.

I hear you can report - Doesn't matter as there is no guarantee they will even see tribunal let alone get banned. Besides, it wouldn't make MY gaming experience any better, as it wouldn't remove that player.

~Essentially I have no idea how to prevent this... kick system won't work I know, would only be another tool people can troll with. There has to be some sort of incentive or something. An encouragement to behave properly in-game.

This community needs to be cleansed/purified of the negative activity that seems to be growing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invoke the Right of Annulment. Burn the community.