vlad mid always an epic choice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuadraDare

08-28-2012

Hey folks,

I feel vlad is a more viable mid lately with all the possible counter tops on the list. I'm no pro, just one guys opinion. There seems to be way more counter tops than counter mid for vlad. I don't really need any situational other than abysmal, over void staff.

What do you think, he's a good choice top but far out classes the opposing team mid better IMHO and is like a second jungle, ready to gank top and bot.

Let me know your thoughts.

JRiMi

08-28-2012

I haven't lost to Vlad mid in a long time. However I did have one that was roaming ans getting kills top and bot. I still won the lane somehow though. I just don't see it BC vlads just haven't been able to beat me lol.

Graffa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

I think ahri is better on mid, vlad is very optional too , its an entire champion for mid, but his kills depends so much on the team on late game that doesnt make him sort of viavle. (in my opinion.) Vladimir needs a tiny buff.

Shottymaster

08-28-2012

Vlad isn't unbeatable mid, but he's good due to his sustain. Characters with better range than him will be able to harass him to death at early levels though.

Tails Doll

08-28-2012

Vlady is my fav champ for mid and i gotta say you are right.. most of the time when i get forced to top i loss horrible (at least on the first 6 lvls) maybe i'm not use to top but i think mid suits vlad better. like you say is like having a doble jungler. He's ganks are great thx to his op dmg on early game, plus his ult makes a perfect ganking tool for all feed enemy champs thx 2 the incresed dmg you can take down even the most feed champ in a well planed gank.!

Gotta say Vlad is beast on mid too bad he falls so hard on late game if your team is not able to handle a team fight