Combat Discussion

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
No, cause he's a pansy.

Geddit?
It's kay though, I'm getting him on a diet that consists of eating more than nothing.

Maybe he can throw a punch then.

I have nothing constructive to say, I'm kinda tired, haven't slept since I got net back, and asbdrajwer am I addicted to the internet.

Ask the Megling

08-28-2012

Ask the Herald

08-28-2012

Viktor lasers. Enough said.

Weenie Lord Shen

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
I know I might get some hate for this, but I feel it needs to be said.

Even for the month before I started my Ask thread, it has always been my belief that OCs should never have the same power level of a champion. The champions are champions for a reason.
Oh god I could not love you anymore than I am right now for you saying this. Sometimes I look at characters, not summoners nor champions that when I look at their abilities I just facepalm at how stupidly OP some of them are.

I'm not gonna name names, but you know who you are, if you're doing it.

Ask the Herald

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
Oh god I could not love you anymore than I am right now for you saying this. Sometimes I look at characters, not summoners nor champions that when I look at their abilities I just facepalm at how stupidly OP some of them are.

I'm not gonna name names, but you know who you are, if you're doing it.
*cough*Jay*cough*

Ask the Megling

08-28-2012

Although some of them might not, which is sad.

Dojel

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
I know I might get some hate for this, but I feel it needs to be said.

Even for the month before I started my Ask thread, it has always been my belief that OCs should never have the same power level of a champion. The champions are champions for a reason.
As true as this is, I kind of have a problem with it, since this means a select group will be dominating every combat... Tournaments should have a non-champion section, and the sparring grounds would be visited only by champions and the occasional pair of OC's fighting each other. Champion like Jax or Lee Sin would have full control over any combat related event they step in. there is a delicate balance in between keeping the truth you speak of and ruining the combat for the OC's

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post

I'm not gonna name names, but you know who you are.
To be fair, I think it really depends on what champ we're using for comparison.

I don't think any not-omgwtfOP-Godmoddinghaxxors could honestly takes the hardest of the hard Meglings in a fistfight.

Alternately, I'm pretty sure... Hmm, what champ do I name without making enemies... Sona, say, would wilt like a dry flower in a fistfight. (Because how the **** do you punch with that big a chest?)

That aside, there are some champs who, realistically, don't feel (lore-wise) all the threatening.

Ask the Megling

08-28-2012

Her jugs would actually make her weaker. It hurts a lot to get punched there.

TheShadowOfChaos

08-28-2012

((She uses doubleslap xD))

123456 ... 12