Combat Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Irie View Post
Irelia.

Discuss.
Nerf her, nerf her with poisons

Ask Talon

08-31-2012

Bacon.

Ask the Megling

08-31-2012

Pemale Bacon.

Ask the Herald

08-31-2012

Bacon bits

Ask Talon v2

11-03-2013

bump.

PSYCOsanches589

11-04-2013

._. ....

xcyper33

11-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
I know I might get some hate for this, but I feel it needs to be said.

Even for the month before I started my Ask thread, it has always been my belief that OCs should never have the same power level of a champion. The champions are champions for a reason.
I disagree with this. Just because an OC character isn't a champion doesn't mean he/she can't be as strong/just as strong as a champion. The League doesn't contain all of the strongest beings, and there will be more champions to join in the future, those 'future' champions are technically in the same position that OC characters are in until they are introduced.

Unexisted

11-04-2013

Xin zhao OP!!

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2013

Cryypter stares in horror as a thread he watched die over a year ago, a thread he created, slowly rises from its grave, obviously the work of some foul necromancer. As he lifts his hand to smite it back into blissful sleep, he hesitates, catching a glimpse of a soul: the soul of productive discussion. He stays his hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
I disagree with this. Just because an OC character isn't a champion doesn't mean he/she can't be as strong/just as strong as a champion. The League doesn't contain all of the strongest beings, and there will be more champions to join in the future, those 'future' champions are technically in the same position that OC characters are in until they are introduced.
True, but the League does contain a large portion of them. Champions represent some of the best Valoran has to offer, and thus the majority of OCs should not be as powerful as champions.

Ask Zyra

11-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryypter View Post
True, but the League does contain a large portion of them. Champions represent some of the best Valoran has to offer, and thus the majority of OCs should not be as powerful as champions.
I agree with this, after reading the whole thread ((me=/=life)) I think that while some of these OC's are powerful there is a line between going toe to toe with a champion of the league, and being god modded out the a**.