Has this ever happened to you? It happened to me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zeirios

09-20-2010

You're playing a game and winning. Then some guys on the other team start complaining about how your champion is "ez mode", "play a champion that takes skill" (this was from 2/7/1 MF), and basically keep complaining how our team is all made up of "top tier" champions. I keep hearing that phrase thrown around "top tier". I thought skill + teamwork > all, unless you're Teemo.

How do you know what "tier" a champion is anyway. I don't see Riot publishing lists on which champions suck. I mean, some are obvious like Eve (though I have seen some really good ones) but still...

They basically whined about Ezreal, Amumu, Vlad, when they had MF, Vlad, Morgana, and no tank lawl. It's not my fault you can't play your champions and give up 4 kills in the beginning. Apparently AD Sion is also "no skill champ" and "top tier" and I honestly can't see how MF takes more skill than Ezreal. Skill shots hello.

On a side note, I still haven't played a game today with MF on my team.

Clockwork Twelve

09-20-2010

>vlad
>no tank

what am i reading?

Kibanosutoraiki

09-20-2010

They problably low lvl anyway so they getting mad cause they are not patient to lvl up to the lvl 30 with all the seal balhblahb mark and top notch....Also they kinda mad there team doing bad or just playing horrible, and lastly they are mad that they cant get what you had? or just playing rage that they dont have the champion at the momment you had...... dont know in either way about lvl or tier, i dont know how they can check your seal and stuff like that but lvl ( once you win i guess they can see if your a lvl 30 helping a lvl 2-10 refferal freind?

Either way its a game and people get mad dont let it bother you

NoahBody

09-20-2010

Happens a lot.
My response: "I love you too, man."

Krathalos

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork Twelve View Post
>vlad
>no tank

what am i reading?
If you think Vlad is a tank...

zeirios

09-20-2010

Vlad is like off tank sort of but not really.
I think it's funny to hear "You're level 30 and you have to play top tier champs to win".
Isn't everyone 30?
I play who I want for fun. I didn't pick Kass just to roll your face specifically even though I took great pleasure in doing it.

FanciestPants

09-20-2010

Just played a game as Urgot and was going like 12/4 before the 25 minute mark. Their Mordekaiser started crying about how Urgot was OP(???) and the game continued. We later lost because of poor strategy and people trying to kill Morde when he had 2 Sunfires and a Force of Nature. fdfgsdfsdfsdfsdfsd