Why is ranked solo queue so hard to carry...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Okunev

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

I just simply don't understand how these people even got through the tutorial level. They are just so freaking flat-headed. I know I don't have the best elo, i'm only 1500-ish, but seriously, I can't get past that point, every single match I get someone who decides to troll because we lost first blood, or just simply feed because our jungler isn't ganking them or whatnot.

I need some advice on how to carry multiple people. I can play every lane effectively, and know how to counter-pick. It's just too hard to carry at this elo, it's always the same thing; "Win lane, Lose game".

And the thing that really bothers me is ADC's. It just seems like every ADC on my team is just a balloon head. They just simply cannot last-hit if their life depended on it. They just suck, feed, and lose the game, and complain whenever someone "KS's" them. I normally don't mind playing ADC, but I don't want to consistently play ADC every ranked game.

Why don't people take ranked seriously anymore?

Mothalius

01-17-2013

If you're as good as you say you are, can play every role/lane whatnot, and complain about ADC's. Play Vayne, hyper carry your team then.

White Wolfy

03-08-2013

Because you don't just win your lane, you have to win your lane plus bot's lane and then top's lane. You have to win all the lanes!

KnightxSScarlett

03-08-2013

J to the A to the R to the V to the A to the N

Docomobad

03-08-2013

Yep you cant just win your lane you gotta help your team win there lanes as well. If your doing awesome use that advantage to stomp other lanes dont just sit in your lane seething that your destroying your lane but the other 2 lanes are feeding then wonder why you lose the game still.

Charlydog4

03-08-2013

just do like me and pick ADC every rank game that way u can win games

wtf E11van

03-08-2013

lol

wtf E11van

03-08-2013

lol

Echo5kw

03-09-2013

so many pro's are stuck in bronze, makes you wonder how ANYONE EVER GETS OUT EVER

oNeffy

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo5kw View Post
so many pro's are stuck in bronze, makes you wonder how ANYONE EVER GETS OUT EVER
They learn and get better and then get out. How everyone does.