As A Support (things you hate)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daksimus

03-03-2013

For anyone out there who likes playing support (such as myself) what are some things that annoy you about this?

My personal biggest pet peeves

-warding- you invest in a sightstone, you buy pink wards etc. but your team flat out refuses to help you ward. Worst is when 3 wards expire within 30 seconds and a teammate says something like "MAN support isnt warding at all"

-adc- you leave lane (and tell the adc you are going) to ward river, they pick this as a good time to jump into a 1 v 2 and rage at you for not being there

-teams- Saying "gg" "were done" etc. and its 6 mins in and no towers are down. This one infuriates me the most, because games are never decided in this time.

please share and vent

also, since you can't post on this forum without people looking you up on LoLking, I will save you guys the trouble

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/36356084#history

ButtGobblin

03-03-2013

I hate when adc tries to turret dive lvl 1 and rages at you because you couldnt keep them alive even though you used up all your heals on them, and you happen to get the kill after they died.. yeah its happened before. lol

Nakawaka

03-03-2013

I hate ADC's who scream KS at the top of the lung. If I don't take cs, then all the kills I picked up because he sucks is purely...by circumstance.

SeCKS Egai

03-03-2013

I hate support, but I like winning - so I do play it.

As an adc main, I think the most frustrating aspect is when you know you would have done much better as the adc than your lane partner. When someone takes the role and underperforms horribly (poor positioning, frequently killed needlessly) that irritates me quite a bit.

Bad players in general say plenty to annoy of course, but I know the most vocal are usually the least skilled.

oNeffy

03-03-2013

When you're somewhat tanky but not tanky enough to tank a turret for an hour and a half and you lead the dive so your adc takes no turret damage, but when you run into a bush to b or heal, they rage because you couldn't tank it for an excessive amount of time. Most annoying thing Leona players go through.

Noire Verte

03-03-2013

When you target the enemy AD with a ping and set up a great trade/kill, and your AD doesn't follow through. I've had many times as Blitz/Leona/Taric/Thresh catching them out of position only to have the Ez/Cait/Kog sit there still working on CS. This allowed them get away or have a terrible trade/free kill taking me out the lane.

ROKAF JE

03-03-2013

I can pretty much handle everything in the lane, but if I'm not there and you die.. it's your own damn fault.

That, and farming instead of following up when I'm making smart plays.

MicKretz

03-03-2013

my number one PET PEEVE.....attacking the enemy support while the enemy ADC reeks havoc (and kills) them and they think trading kill for kill is a good thing when its the SUPPORT.....

oh for the love of ryze attack the ADC first, especially when the support is TARIC

Daxith

03-03-2013

I hate adc's that dont know how to last hit. It's like, isn't this your job? Lol.

Fluffyknowsyou

03-03-2013

The reality of not being able to carry the game if your adc sucks balls