Duelpower High ELO ranged stream.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duelpower

03-29-2013

Doin some in house

Duelpower

03-29-2013

Now I'm back in solo queue.

Duelpower

04-03-2013

Doing blind picks in 720p today.

Duelpower

04-10-2013

Running a winamp playlist today of songs my wife and I had purchased over the years.

So the music might be a little different that you're used to hearing on my stream.

Duelpower

04-17-2013

I'm gonna play a couple rounds of dominion before I take my son to his parent-teacher conference.

Duelpower

04-17-2013

Son passed out so I have at least a couple hours I think of free time here. Gonna hit the queues and see what we get.

Duelpower

04-21-2013

up you go!

MaximumTacolord

04-22-2013

How does streaming treat you? I've thought of doing it every now and then, despite not being the best. We do queue together sometimes.though.

Duelpower

04-23-2013

Oh I mostly use it as a way to meet new friends and hopefully for new people that want to catch a glimpse of high level games.
It's somewhat depressing having only 10~ or so viewers at a time. You won't catch me complaining though because they are my 10 peeps and not some other stream's!

If you are seriously thinking about streaming then I highly recommend using Open Broadcaster Software. It's completely free, and has a good amount of options compared to free-xsplit.

Duelpower

04-23-2013

Gonna play some games for a while. Got my mic muted for a while it's a little bit loud around the house atm.