Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PullTakipariu

02-12-2011

i don't rly have anything important to say
cya

VincentN

02-12-2011

samus is hot without the armor

HatLlama

02-12-2011

I hope one day men and woman will be equal and I'll be able to start a "serious pènis thread" without it getting insta deleted.

Braains

Recruiter

02-12-2011

I think the main issue is that female champions are limited in what they can be and still be interesting. A female wolf would be ten times more awesome as a male wolf, a female robot would be as a male, and so on, because we typically see these supernatural and strange beings as being extremely beastly, and everyone knows men are more beastly than women. That being said I think they need to keep the general female form, but add interesting characteristics (other than huge tracts of land). The generic half-spider-half-lady monster would work well. But anything completely unhuman will be better accepted as a male. That's what I think anyways.

MarxistHomeless

02-12-2011

Soooo tempted to post ****scrank right now. Anyway yeah, I say that either future female champs should have smaller chests or male champs should have massive bulging crotches. Either-or.

NDiS Axel

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaunia View Post
what we need is a female character that is openly gay, made out of chocolate and all of her skills/auto attack shoots money.

DONE
I think your on to something! Riot are you listening?!

Dunk Quixote

02-12-2011

I'm sure this has already been said. And I'm mostly saying it out of boredom.
But...
Birdo is totally a guy.

Soruyao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

"People don't share my mainstream ideas of beauty and therefore they must be gay!!"

"I don't understand the sociopolitical issues behind this thread so the people who disagree with me must be gay!"

And my personal favorite: "What you said had too many syllables, or you talk with a slightly different accent than the one I'm used to, therefore you must be gay!"

TheBoxFox

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soruyao View Post
"People don't share my mainstream ideas of beauty and therefore they must be gay!!"
I think the problem is that it's not quite that mainstream.

Buffmaster3000

02-12-2011

I absolutely agree

. . . . focus more on some ass now.