Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skooma616

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

CHRIST PEOPLE THEY ARE BOOBS. BOOBS. I HAVE THEM AND YOU HAVE THEM.

FFS there are way more important things for Riot to worry about -_-

Ruhroe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

Did anyone else notice that there is no Lux on there?

Leunatic

02-11-2011

Sooo this guy wants a half naked fat chick?

Stexe

Adjudicator

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
On the contrary, designing the look of your champions to suit your game's engine is actually not the easiest thing to do.

You actually didn't read what I said. It's not about creativity. It's simply that it's hard to make female champions look feminine and good without it. Impossible? no. More difficult, definitely.
Make more non-humanoid females then... look at Anivia. Who else do we have that is a non-human/yordle female?

BlindEternities

02-11-2011

+1 for spirited away

TaylorSwiftIsHot

02-11-2011

b00bs ftw

The Uprising

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterCapp View Post
Personally, I'd like an old witch character. :P She would definitely not be boob-centric.
If anyone can find a way, Riot can

Pilkunnussija

02-11-2011

This game isn't very serious in terms of its characters. Yes they've created a delightful world, and yes they appear to work very hard on their lore and I appreciate their work. But by that same token, this game has a very... playful attitude. Even during competitive games does it not register that Tristana is basically a a BA smurf with a cannon? or that Master Yi appears to have taken a few lessons on goggles from Tom Clancy?

In serious, moving narrative, yes, female characters should have more depth than to make us go "heh...boobies...she has them." Even take warcraft, There is more to Jaina Proudmoore, Sylvanas, Tyrande, etc. Honor Harriongton from David Weber's books has extreme depth. Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time is full of deep and varied characters, many of them women.

But LoL isn't trying to play up characters to pull on our emotions, they aren't trying to fully invest me into an ongoing narrative. At the end of the day, its about who's Nexus falls first. no matter which side comes out a bit heavier in the chest.

Floof

02-11-2011

Stop QQing, it's a game, get over it!

Your words

Floof

02-11-2011

Gragas's newly wed, perfect for the summoner magazine thingy AND you make make her a new champ? a fat beer drinking lady named like Hulkina or something