Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zGarchomp

02-11-2011

Best boob thread i've read so far.

and that says a lot.

Riot Cidem

Web Content Assistant

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Splash art reflects in-game art, not the other way around... I guess it doesn't have to but that's how we do it right now.
Understandable. In that regard, the in-game art for Karma was perfect, and the splash art reflected it.

sainen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidem1324 View Post
....Okay, Maokai has male and female flowers "on" him. He "himself" is still a male oak. That was my point, which I don't really mind. I just personally would have preferred a female oak.
but there is no-such thing as a male oak or female oak, as all oaks are both.

Moonfiya

02-11-2011

How can people hate on boobs? Soft, lovable, beautiful, and sexy.
haters gonna hate on anything and everything...

Joruri

02-11-2011

You forgot Lux. T_T

Riot Cidem

Web Content Assistant

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sainen View Post
but there is no-such thing as a male oak or female oak, as all oaks are both.
Oaks don't walk around and talk either, but apparently this one does. And it's apparently a he.

wraR Ravenleigh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

Where's glados in your images?

TheNarwhalKing

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sainen View Post
Maokai's maybe described as a "he" ,and could have a male voice. but that does not change the fact that the lore state that "he" is an Oak, and Oaks have both male and female flowers on the same tree.
Here, let me change everything to IT instead of HE.

The twisting magical energies unleashed by mages during the Rune Wars caused an incredible amount of devastation to the natural world. The League was established to control the use of this magic by confining it to the Fields of Justice. By limiting its use to there, they thought that they could prevent it from doing further harm to the environment. It seemed that they were successful until Maokai came into being. During a League match on The Twisted Treeline, Maokai, an ancient oak that stood above the upper jungle, spontaneously roared to life. Ripped from the natural balance by arcane forces, its sentience was forged in chaos. Before the Adjudicators of the League could step in and suppress it, it slew all six champions participating in the match. The scholars of the Arcanum Majoris took a keen interest in it, as they were eager to discover the secrets of its animation.

Maokai was furious, however. It abhorred the existence that was thrust upon it; it felt it was a corruption of nature. It learned to communicate with people in hopes of finding a way to be returned to its former, true state. Seizing the opportunity, the League offered a trade. They would research a way to revert it so long as it agreed to fight in the League of Legends. Maokai was indifferent to verdicts rendered by the League, but ir was eager to punish summoners for their wanton use of magic. Ir agreed to the terms under one condition: once they learned how to turn it back, they would never animate another tree again. It wears a lantern on the Fields of Justice to set it apart from the other trees, and as a warning to the “animals” that would do it harm.

“I have both Male and Female plant parts" -Maokai

Happy?

Riot Cidem

Web Content Assistant

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarwhalKing View Post
Here, let me change everything to IT instead of HE.

The twisting magical energies unleashed by mages during the Rune Wars caused an incredible amount of devastation to the natural world. The League was established to control the use of this magic by confining it to the Fields of Justice. By limiting its use to there, they thought that they could prevent it from doing further harm to the environment. It seemed that they were successful until Maokai came into being. During a League match on The Twisted Treeline, Maokai, an ancient oak that stood above the upper jungle, spontaneously roared to life. Ripped from the natural balance by arcane forces, its sentience was forged in chaos. Before the Adjudicators of the League could step in and suppress it, it slew all six champions participating in the match. The scholars of the Arcanum Majoris took a keen interest in it, as they were eager to discover the secrets of its animation.

Maokai was furious, however. It abhorred the existence that was thrust upon it; it felt it was a corruption of nature. It learned to communicate with people in hopes of finding a way to be returned to its former, true state. Seizing the opportunity, the League offered a trade. They would research a way to revert it so long as it agreed to fight in the League of Legends. Maokai was indifferent to verdicts rendered by the League, but ir was eager to punish summoners for their wanton use of magic. Ir agreed to the terms under one condition: once they learned how to turn it back, they would never animate another tree again. It wears a lantern on the Fields of Justice to set it apart from the other trees, and as a warning to the “animals” that would do it harm.

“I have both Male and Female plant parts" -Maokai

Happy?
Yes, actually. But unfortunately your version isn't canon. =P

Kvoth3

02-11-2011

OP speaks the truth!