Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Donyrage

09-17-2010

oh shut up. most of the female human/elf champions have good genes. this means they can dominate in the field of justice. good genes usually means they are pretty. guess what folks. pretty chicks like to show off they are pretty.
im pretty sure Kayle likes to show her beauty off as well, when she isnt "into the fray!".
Champions like Sona or Janna...don't wear a full set of plate armor!
So your complaints are NULL and VOID.

AzusasToy

09-17-2010

Annie is pretty.

WarlordLucifer

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepentantDread View Post
Doesn't mean you have to freak out and wish the guy gets hit by a car.
inb4 racist jokes are fine too

(last posts page 3, page 4)

Morgueington

09-17-2010

I stopped reading after the word boobs.

Amiithystine

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordLucifer View Post
inb4 racist jokes are fine too

(last posts page 3, page 4)
****a?

Awning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

So many threads "complaining" about the breasts on the female champions. I'm starting to think that these people can't get breasts off their minds.

Send Me Lewds

09-17-2010

Only because you started fapping, amirite?

Limelightsaber

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltairez View Post
omfg im a sexually repressed lonely little feminist who is probably gay and I can't deal with opinions I don't like!!!
Thank you for demonstrating exactly how immature the "pro-objectification" crowd is being.

I don't allow kids to think that white/heterosexual/male is "default" thus I must be a raging bull-****.

And as far as your "opinion" goes I will leave this one to the great Gene Siskel "There is a point when a personal opinion shades off into an error of fact. When you say 'The Valachi Papers' is a better film than 'The Godfather,' you are wrong." Quite true. We should respect differing opinions up to certain point, and then it's time for the wise to blow the whistle."

CheeseBurguer

09-17-2010

guys geting turned on with the game champions well is kida pathetic
i want champions that are creative so i agreed with OP

Donyrage

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorywinter View Post
Thank you for demonstrating exactly how immature the "pro-objectification" crowd is being.

I don't allow kids to think that white/heterosexual/male is "default" thus I must be a raging bull-****.

And as far as your "opinion" goes I will leave this one to the great Gene Siskel "There is a point when a personal opinion shades off into an error of fact. When you say 'The Valachi Papers' is a better film than 'The Godfather,' you are wrong." Quite true. We should respect differing opinions up to certain point, and then it's time for the wise to blow the whistle."
What a waste of time. Enjoy knowing that I only skimmed through your pointless reply that in reality took way too wrong to write. Do you have nothing better to do, smartie pants?
Enjoy knowing nobody is gona read any of that ****.