Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Iscaríot

02-11-2011

I propose Riot produce men with big, bulging crotches! To counter this excessive cleavage.

Hikaratu

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrad View Post
Wow, somebody's got issues here.

1) Since when races like Blood Elves are considered "fat furries?" Obviously can't have Blood Elves in the game, but the race doesn't have to be an anthropomorphic animal.

2) Sometimes it's not about imagining you're the champion but rather watching the champion. i don't want to be Teemo, but it's fun watching him scamper around, plant mushroom, and hide his homicidal urges with a chipper attitude.

3) Huge variety? The problem is that nearly all females are generic busty humans with funny outfits. That's not variety!

4) Why should i stop playing when the lack of variety can be fixed due to Riot releasing new champions every two weeks?

5) You call me a "furry" and yet you fantasize about being a murderous, big boobed woman?
Don't feed the trolls. =|

Aerolicious

02-11-2011

don't get why the large breasts bother anybody.

don't like it? don't play it? obviously for anybody who's ever played any MMORPG or a game where gender was optioned.. there's been players who prefer the female's w/ big **** and blah. just cause it's more appealing to look at and is what makes the game more enjoyable for them. Not everyone likes playing a big bulky taric.

Besides not like you can see much outside of the starting pictures. I for one enjoy playing like tristana/annie along w/ Sivir and Caitlyn. Also love playing chars like garen and ****. it's just nice to change it up. Whether you're kicking ass as a sexy chick or one armed wonder (trynd)

Vrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

well i suppose i should get fat and cut off my breast being that they are so offensive to people. I'm sorry that attractive females make me happy, I'm pretty sure alot of men agree that it attracts them to games and movies. The female body is beautiful, there's nothing wrong with showing skin and kicking a**. There are plenty of other characters besides the big-breasted females that you can pick if you dont like them, do you not get that? I'm not attracted to fat men like gragas but he's still awesome. It doesnt offend me that I can see all of his unclothed rolls of fat I think its all in good fun.

Bronzz

02-11-2011

To counteract this boob outrage from the self righteous church kids who don't get any, I have devised a plan!

Introducing...PHALLIC KOG'MAW!

This may have to be a legendary skin as Riot has to change the color of his slime to white.

thorns

02-11-2011

*facedesk*

the point is, you guys (or girls) have a LOT of beautiful busty women to play around with, can we now have some other ones?

Xo IKill oX

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennaaaayyy View Post
well i suppose i should get fat and cut off my breast being that they are so offensive to people. I'm sorry that attractive females make me happy, I'm pretty sure alot of men agree that it attracts them to games and movies. The female body is beautiful, there's nothing wrong with showing skin and kicking a**. There are plenty of other characters besides the big-breasted females that you can pick if you dont like them, do you not get that? I'm not attracted to fat men like gragas but he's still awesome. It doesnt offend me that I can see all of his unclothed rolls of fat I think its all in good fun.
People like you keep missing the point. It's not a problem that big breasted women with revealing women are in this game, it's the fact that that's the majority of the women. Why not more Karma's and Lux's? Or even Kayle. I couldn't believe how cool it was that there was a FULLY armored female that was really cool. Now if I could only learn to play as her

n00b saib0t

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

This thread is relevant to my interests, I'll +1.

The OP's attachment is pretty awesome by the way, all of those women depicted I find attractive in their own unique way. Especially Eve, mmmm, shiny robot /drool

Vrin

02-11-2011

Honestly, you didnt write this thread, and the person clearly said...

"HON instantly turned me off with it's generic elves, archers, and ridiculously satanic looking "evil" heroes. Been there, seen that." >that is an opinion.
and
"Boobs are stunting Lol's growth! "

this is a stupid statement. I'm pretty sure those big breasted skins have made riot a ton of money, and do you know why? because they are hot and people buy them. People like me, who also buy champions like Lux and annie.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennaaaayyy View Post
I agree, the female body is beautiful. However, I also know there is variety to the female body, just like there is variety for the male body. To increase the breast size for a female champion, simply to make her more feminine, is unnecessary. There are a few female champions that didn't need the increase in proportions, but what's done is done.

I feel Riot has made great strides to bringing more diversity when creating their female champions (Lux, Irelia, Karma). I appreciate this, and I hope they continue doing so. (Though I kind of wanted Maokai to be a female tree). <_<