Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Cidem

Web Content Assistant

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
One other note is that it's hard to make attractive female champions that look female in our engine unless the boobs are noticable.

Unless the boobs are big, you won't see them in game, and if you don't see them in game, it will look more masculine.
Personally, I don't really care if I see the breast size in game. I actually care more about the splash art. As long as the character looks good and has the right proportions in that, then I'm happy. We know the females are feminine from the art, so we don't another indication of it while in the game.

If a big breast size fits the character, fine. But please don't add/attach big breasts to champions just so we can see them better in the game. Irelia, Lux, and Karma look great in the game without the giant bust size, so you really don't need to worry about such things.

redluigi11

02-11-2011

im pretty sure Annie is 6

Moonpuncher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

Then let's see her bush.

Sacrates

02-11-2011

um prom queen annie shes at least 16....and thats legal in like 4 states....goood enuf for me

Morsigil

02-11-2011

Even Annie has a skin now that semi-sexualizes her as a "Bratz" style prom queen. Stop pandering to the lowest common denominator and find OTHER ways to make your characters appear feminine. Seriously, are we going to forget that karma is female between the splash screen and the game because her breasts aren't hanging out?

No, because she walks like she has six inch heels on at all times. Riot game's idea of femininity is juvenile at best.

edtehgar

02-11-2011

The lack of boobys is surprising in this thread so i will give boobys.

Evelynn Butt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

Quote:
One other note is that it's hard to make attractive female champions that look female in our engine unless the boobs are noticable.

Unless the boobs are big, you won't see them in game, and if you don't see them in game, it will look more masculine.
You know there are feminine features other than breasts, right?

Cyrad

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennaaaayyy View Post
Cyrad, you furry. I want to play as an attractive female character because its a fantasy game, a game where I can imagine that I actually am Sona or Morgana or Lux....why would I want to play as a fat furry character? ahaha... sorry but to each their own. If I dont like the way a champion looks or how its abilities are I just dont pick that one, its as simple as that. Just because I dont like certain champs doesnt mean that others dont. Thats why there is a huge variety, so that you can pick the one you like, if you dont like any, quit b*tching and play a different game.
Wow, somebody's got issues here.

1) Since when races like Blood Elves are considered "fat furries?" Obviously can't have Blood Elves in the game, but the race doesn't have to be an anthropomorphic animal.

2) Sometimes it's not about imagining you're the champion but rather watching the champion. i don't want to be Teemo, but it's fun watching him scamper around, plant mushroom, and hide his homicidal urges with a chipper attitude.

3) Huge variety? The problem is that nearly all females are generic busty humans with funny outfits. That's not variety!

4) Why should i stop playing when the lack of variety can be fixed due to Riot releasing new champions every two weeks?

5) You call me a "furry" and yet you fantasize about being a murderous, big boobed woman?

Nahath

02-11-2011

Quote:

If you want your women to look more feminine without giving them giant breasts, just make them look more like Taric.

Morsigil

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacrates View Post
um prom queen annie shes at least 16....and thats legal in like 4 states....goood enuf for me
Except that they don't state her age, her body hasn't changed in any way, and with the original skin she sounds like she's 5. I haven't heard her voice for that skin, but just because she's labeled "prom queen" doesn't change the fact that she looks like a southern little miss beauty pageant entry.

She is a perfect example of why Guinsoo's post about breasts was incorrect: I am pretty sure Annie is a girl despite her lack of gigantic breasts.