Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PvE Teemo

02-11-2011

Sammus is actually really hot, and I'd nail the **** out of her all night long.

Boglioni

02-11-2011

+1.

srsly do people really like this ? are they people who fap to miss fortune ? thats just sick man.

Lord Mathrotus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeZone View Post
this thread is pointless....i think like most ppl that play this game i dont care about the cartoon heros and there cartoon boobs...but i do think it would be funny to have a female version of gragas...call here big burhta and make her a cannon(i hope someone out htere gets this)
Call her Flaming Betty >:0

Moonpuncher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by huber View Post
Umm I don't mean to sound prejudice buuuut

you gay?
This isn't prejudice(d). It's ignorant.

Doriantv

02-11-2011

People don't like ugly chicks like Poppy. People like sl*ts like MF. It's sad, but it's the truth. Poppy is one of the least-played champions in the game.

Moonpuncher

02-11-2011

Also maybe just give Annie some visible bush?

... no?

HatLlama

02-11-2011

Yeah...the Guinsoo's post only confirms what people thought - that big boobs are actually a top ranking priority for the designers. This is bad because it means they have a very narrow idea of what a woman should be. Or in other words, they have no creativity when it comes to designing female champions.

SiN Deejay

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterCapp View Post
On this subject, I've always said a "handful" is ideal!

I agree that we need variety in our champions. That being said, I'm not sure it's fair to say that the individuality of our female champions are totally hampered by their feminine endowments. I'd say Miss Fortune has a really unique flavor compared to, say, Sona, for example.

But I will concede, personally I do want more champions that are not "standard humans" in their anatomy, nor idealized in their proportions. I think we can expect some more monster/ creature/ oddball champs in the future, and hopefully some will be female! Personally, I'd like an old witch character. :P She would definitely not be boob-centric.

Thanks for all your comments, it's awesome to see people passionate about our character designs!

What if Urf were female? You don't know. Could be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Lore:

Despite the traditionally peaceful ways of his people, Urf the Manatee idolized the strength and prowess of champions in the League of Legends and strived to become one. Of all the League's champions, there was none that Urf admired more than Jax the Armsmaster. Since the introduction of the arena, no man has forced the League of Legends to revise their regulations more often than Jax, and the self-proclaimed "Grandmaster at Arms" rattled off a streak of consecutive wins 152 long. In order to compensate for the extreme power of this champion, the League created special sanctions for Jax: He is only allowed to fight with weapons the League deems suitable. For now, that list includes a lamppost, a chicken’s foot, a spatula, and a fishing rod.

In his admiration and pursuit to become a weapons master like Jax, Urf has equipped himself with the two great symbols of his Manatee heritage as his weapons: a fish (to symbolize the bounty and providence of the sea) and spatula (to pay homage to his people's age-long pursuit for culinary mastery). Urf now begins his aquatic journey as the League's first Manatee champion, hoping one day he will have the opportunity to cross fish and spatula with chicken’s foot and lamppost.
Seem's that he was intended to be a dude.

Maxillion

02-11-2011

They should just put boobs on every character who doesnt have them

Moonpuncher

02-11-2011

I kind of like cute little cupcake-sized **** on a woman. Lux is hot in that "girl next door" kind of way. I'd definitely spread her cheeks and bust it down the middle, nah'meen son?