Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wise Squirrel

Senior Member

02-11-2011

There will never be a "serious boobs thread", by the simple fact that you mentioned boobs, breasts maybe, but you get the idea ;p.

Funny word that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pingas

Senior Member

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyClaw View Post
Urgot...not attractive.
Says you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-11-2011

Well I think this thread is asinine.
I'm a girl and I am a huge fan of the gorgeous female champions, the person that wrote this thread is obviously not a skinny, big-breasted girl or wouldn't be so offended. Just because you may not be as attractive as the females in this game doesnt mean you need to ruin everyone else's good time.
Its a fantasy fun game. If you're upset with the way riot made the females, just dont use them, use poppy or something. This is ridiculous.
I'd honestly PREFER to use attractive big breasted female champions and I wish there were more. Sona is my absolute favorite. Riot has made this awesome game, make your own if you're not happy with, in my opinion, some of its most attractive features.
Is anyone upset about the huge muscles in this game? No, because it would be stupid. Big-breasted females attract both male and alot of females and I believe a good majority of the people who play LOL are guys, so why take the beautiful champions away from them or cover them up?
Personally I'm planning on cosplaying at least a few of them, Morgana and Sona are HOT!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BerryB0mb

Senior Member

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennaaaayyy View Post
Well I think this thread is asinine.
I'm a girl and I am a huge fan of the gorgeous female champions, the person that wrote this thread is obviously not a skinny, big-breasted girl or wouldn't be so offended. Just because you may not be as attractive as the females in this game doesnt mean you need to ruin everyone else's good time.
Its a fantasy fun game. If you're upset with the way riot made the females, just dont use them, use poppy or something. This is ridiculous.
I'd honestly PREFER to use attractive big breasted female champions and I wish there were more. Sona is my absolute favorite. Riot has made this awesome game, make your own if you're not happy with, in my opinion, some of its most attractive features.
Is anyone upset about the huge muscles in this game? No, because it would be stupid. Big-breasted females attract both male and alot of females and I believe a good majority of the people who play LOL are guys, so why take the beautiful champions away from them or cover them up?
Personally I'm planning on cosplaying at least a few of them, Morgana and Sona are HOT!
I very much agree. I'm a girl, and I love playing hot girls that kick ass. I'd love to cosplay MF, and Muse Sona is absolutely GORGEOUS.

Oh, and forgot Lux in the no-boob category.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-11-2011

Oh, AND i probably play Lux more than anyone else, but I see that you forgot to mention what an adorable and awesome champ she is... with small boobs and wearing a pretty good amount of clothing, but I guess that wouldn't of helped your point if you added her name in there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sainen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatmymanjam View Post
Is the tree a guy?
Oak trees are monoecious, meaning that they have male and female flowers on the same plant. seeing as maokai is and Oak...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-11-2011

lol beat me to it makikostars..by 1 minute lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BerryB0mb

Senior Member

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennaaaayyy View Post
lol beat me to it makikostars..by 1 minute lol
Lol, had to edit my post after I read yous to agree.
And I also play Lux the most - well, maybe tied with MF, but she's definitely the champ I have the most fun with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krassith

Senior Member

02-11-2011

I agree with you completely. It's like they can't be creative at all with their female champions. It's a female, what does a female have? Boobs. Okay, that's good, I like that. Anything else? .....Big boobs? BRILLIANT!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thorns

Senior Member

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennaaaayyy View Post
Well I think this thread is asinine.
I'm a girl and I am a huge fan of the gorgeous female champions, the person that wrote this thread is obviously not a skinny, big-breasted girl or wouldn't be so offended. Just because you may not be as attractive as the females in this game doesnt mean you need to ruin everyone else's good time.
Its a fantasy fun game. If you're upset with the way riot made the females, just dont use them, use poppy or something. This is ridiculous.
I'd honestly PREFER to use attractive big breasted female champions and I wish there were more. Sona is my absolute favorite. Riot has made this awesome game, make your own if you're not happy with, in my opinion, some of its most attractive features.
Is anyone upset about the huge muscles in this game? No, because it would be stupid. Big-breasted females attract both male and alot of females and I believe a good majority of the people who play LOL are guys, so why take the beautiful champions away from them or cover them up?
Personally I'm planning on cosplaying at least a few of them, Morgana and Sona are HOT!
but that doesnt mean every female champion has to be that way

i dont think that the op was complaining about big boobs but more of the fact that there are so many

i'd quite like a couple more of non-large breasted female champs tbh and im a guy