Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackeagleman12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

I think you went a little overboard saying boobs are slowing down the champion creation process...

Kaideo

02-11-2011

You're just gay/feminist/uptight!

yes and

Stop QQing, it's a game, get over it!

GG

Sulzala

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyClaw View Post
Riot, you have a lot of creativity when it comes to characters.

HON instantly turned me off with it's generic elves, archers, and ridiculously satanic looking "evil" heroes. Been there, seen that.

LOL wowed me with Sad Mummies, Steam Golems, fuzzy Yordles, and shield wielding chemists with giant bottles strapped to their backs. Very original, inspired stuff!

tl;dr

Not original at all. Most of the graphical elements can be attributed to the Dota and with the Warcraft 3 graphics engine.

There's certainly at least two sides to each coin. My friends are turned off by this game just because its too cartoony.

Soruyao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

I'm a card carrying feminist, and even -I- can see that Karma invalidates this thread entirely. Riot heard our complaints and gave us exactly what we asked for: A female champion that isn't a half naked supermodel.

I have to wonder what the problem is at this point? We got what we wanted, and we could very well get more. (Riot knows we want a female tank.)

Further whining is probably just going to piss them off and make them start wanting to churn out more Sonas.

Bronzz

02-11-2011

Can't these silly liberals/feminists accept the fact that men and women are viewed completely differently in society, and that will never change.

If you make a fat/ugly female champion, no one will play it, simple as that. Male gamers want to play male champions or hot female champions. Female gamers want to play male champions or hot female champions. No one wants to play Lady Gragas, except the forum trolls pretending to want to for the sake of trolling.

It really is disgusting how dumb people are for even considering boobs to be a problem, or even demeaning. This game already has its fair share of non-human/non-sexualized female champions, so leave it at that.

Its "anti-boobs" idiots like this that are making overly inflated threads to convince Riot that this is what the community actually cares about, and helping delay actual helpful changes like Magma Chamber/replays.

Fruit Jews

02-11-2011

Is the tree a guy?

Onlyashadow

02-11-2011

From my perspective, real life is already flooded with girls running around with their **** hanging out of their shirts, if they're wearing one. If riot really wanted to make a fantasy game these female champions would be in victorian garb and be reserved.

Sandie

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterCapp View Post
What if Urf were female? You don't know. Could be.
I'd be happy if you released Urf as male or female.

Mok

02-11-2011

wow this again.

123e

02-11-2011

Does anybody like this thread anymore?

No? Go away