Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathMage

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailpipe View Post
I don't know if its fair really to list soraka, irelia, and cassiopeia as 'breast' champions because their breasts are far from the first thing I notice about them. They do have breasts, but they aren't the prominent feature.
Irelia probably gets a pass because, even if she's wearing a "boob armor" special, at least she's wearing armor. Soraka, well, you don't notice her breasts first; you notice the backbreaking posture first, and the boobs are kind of an afterthought at that point. Cass gets a pass because her exhibitionism fits the backstory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailpipe View Post
You will find that from Jr. High School dances up to the White House Ball that women have breasts exposed in some way. 80% of the time women dress with some part of their breast exposed, and they dress to make them appear larger. Its society. Its just how it works, and people are being way too hard on riot simply because they released sona and MF too close together.
Riot > society
What we want > what Riot produces
Hence QQ. Being better than Bridalplasty is not exactly inspiring.

Flygoniq

01-01-2011

I think it's true, riot never really put enough thought into the female champs. But let's be honest. Would there likely be a female champ with a story like Urgots? Society is pretty stuck in thinking no, there's not going to be a girl who acts like urgot. Also, how many champs actually make you think about their boobs? Not many, I presume. When you're in game, the only big things youlll be watching for from Ashe will be her giant arrows. Heck, come to think of it, the only champs whose chests are actually conspicuous in game are MF and Sona, but tbh I usually see the hat and the instrument first.

YwNX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

This isn't a big deal, stop crying about it. I will be downvoted but it's the truth, BOOBS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GAME PLAY

PolarBearJumper

01-01-2011

It's just a game. Nobody with a life cares.

augfry

01-01-2011

Does it really matter though? I mean, if boobs were contributing negatively to in-game stuff, then of course there should be more balance. But they don't.

I do agree though that the female champions being released could be more diverse in form.

Thenadathor

01-01-2011

bump, good point

Soulkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Because people are going to play a champion because they like how they look and not because it's a fun hero to play...........oh wait

sciyth

01-01-2011

Riot should make the witch from spirited away. Loved that movie when i was younger. btw i agree with the post

+1

lumbyjackal

01-01-2011

I agree with this thread on so many levels.
Also, nice examples.

Route 34

01-01-2011

riot, hire this man