Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hizzousekakashi

12-13-2010

PON PON PON PON PON PON PON PON PON PON POOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!;

Sorry this thread made this come to mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvpWg2DRHXE

Darthfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2010

I cant believe this thread has 74 pages and op has gotten so many green thumbs,

If riot is reading this at all, keep making your characters the way you want to make them, If the people at riot like big breast.....then make your characters have big breast, this is a fantasy game, if I were a game designer guess what my fantasy world would have nothing but hot chicks, monsters/demons and one really buff guy (who of course would represent me)

CTHDRL

12-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthfox View Post
I cant believe this thread has 74 pages and op has gotten so many green thumbs,

If riot is reading this at all, keep making your characters the way you want to make them, If the people at riot like big breast.....then make your characters have big breast, this is a fantasy game, if I were a game designer guess what my fantasy world would have nothing but hot chicks, monsters/demons and one really buff guy (who of course would represent me)
That's because you're 12, don't have muscles and don't yet know that huge boobs IRL are not full and perky. They are relatively flat and saggy.

Astro

Master Recruiter

12-13-2010

I don't see why everybody's freaking out. They're just sprites on a computer screen. And I'd rather have attractive female sprites then ugly ones.

Darthfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2010

lol at Oneironiaut or however u spell it?

"I know he posted something on a forum, I shall prove my over all greatness by mocking his age (which I have no idea what it is) and try to downgrade his real life"...............oh wait were talking about a GAME!!!! ya I know irl boobs aren't huge, hence why in my Fantasy World, they all would be, how did you not get that?

Katic

12-13-2010

I got to say ... itd be really cool to see a maleficent-inspired champ.

LunarisDream

12-13-2010

What's wrong with boobs? I liek boobs. You liek boobs. We all like boobs.
Boobs 2012.

Kahzel

12-13-2010

I believe you all pro-epicboobs ppl fap at Katarina AT LEAST twice a day.
Its ok to have oversized boob females, but they are getting out of hand.

Darthfox

12-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahzel View Post
I believe you all pro-epicboobs ppl fap at Katarina AT LEAST twice a day.
Its ok to have oversized boob females, but they are getting out of hand.
and I believe all the people *****ing about having too many over sized boob females need to set their priority's straight, there are multiple champions I haven't seen played in a single game in god knows how long that need to be fixed, a certain magma level that needs to come out, and a out of control group of leavers who are ruining games for multiple people...........and this is the thread that gets over 200 thumbs and has a bunch of followers? Like I said Riot if your reading this please don't waste a second changing a character model because people are crying about it, use that time to improve your game overall.
Thanks

Ko Hakoo

12-13-2010

I play Akali for the combo style, but stay for the sideboob.