Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xylophones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korlee View Post
You clearly never played Metroid 1-3 which made the series what it is today. Not to mention Super Metroid one of those three that had no suit **** and is still to this day rated as one of the best games of all time. Then Metroid Prime 1-3 that also had none of that ****.

The only two of the series to have that **** were handled by other studios such as that **** bunch from Team Ninja that made Metroid M whatever. That quite a few people did ***** about because it took an amazing character and dumbed her down quite abit. So she went from amazing warrior to a **** character that needed a love relationship. Everyone *****ed and still does about it.

You seriously have no leg to stand on.
Totally have played them, and I'm guessing you forgot about all of this:
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5...idevidence.png

Also - the Metroid Prime series is where Zero Suit Samus began. Get your facts straight brah.
Enjoy.

Preystalker

10-06-2010

Is this a priority? Let's make champions with less boobs?
Who cares about the skins anyway? If champs with big boobs sells more, good for riot, let it be.

iEklypze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

Tired of these threads. Stop wasting everyone's time.

Ti ts, I love em. Give me more. Half the reason I like Ms Fortune is cause she's a psycho stripper.

Travis Cook

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyClaw View Post

But s*x sells!
So does gangsta rap and Pokemon, neither of which belong in this kind of game. Excessive cleavage is just as unrealistic and out of place, and makes me feel like the victim of some stupid "focus group" marketing strategy.
What's wrong with Pokemon? I'd buy ten thousand riot points for a Pikachu. Srsly.

Korlee

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylophones View Post
Totally have played them, and I'm guessing you forgot about all of this:
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5...idevidence.png

Also - the Metroid Prime series is where Zero Suit Samus began. Get your facts straight brah.
Enjoy.
You are a ****ing moronic little brat that knows nothing about the series. You googled some pics and assumed you hit gold just any little troll would. The Zero suit was started and only employed in one Metroid game and that was Fusion. Smash brothers used it later but that is a -different- series. The Zero suit was not used in the Prime series and also to boot? Those little pics of yours kid? You have to do timed runs and beat the game in X amount of time or you saw her with just her helmet off. Back in the day that was -hard- to do but not so much today.

So it was nothing you constantly saw, nothing that impacted the characters personality, character model, ingame sprites, nothing. It was a very brief thing shown in a timed run and the other was your death. Which means if you were seeing it often? You ****ing sucked at the game kid.

So suck it brat.

JudoPunch

10-06-2010

Mundo, Morde, Garen, Panthion, Sion... All the A-typical big strong man... None of us skinny white boys are *****ing about them.

This entire boob argument is realy realy realy getting old.

LoL is very boob modist IMO.

Seriously Lol is mild, just turn on the TV for more than five minutes and I grantee you will see far more busty attractive women.

Korlee

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterCapp View Post
On this subject, I've always said a "handful" is ideal!

I agree that we need variety in our champions. That being said, I'm not sure it's fair to say that the individuality of our female champions are totally hampered by their feminine endowments. I'd say Miss Fortune has a really unique flavor compared to, say, Sona, for example.

But I will concede, personally I do want more champions that are not "standard humans" in their anatomy, nor idealized in their proportions. I think we can expect some more monster/ creature/ oddball champs in the future, and hopefully some will be female! Personally, I'd like an old witch character. :P She would definitely not be boob-centric.

Thanks for all your comments, it's awesome to see people passionate about our character designs!

What if Urf were female? You don't know. Could be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
I love ****.

That being said, I would like some non huge-*** female characters.

Contrary to popular anime belief, it is amazingly hard to perform physical activities involving swords and **** with a huge rack.
Woot! Another red and a council post! Yay! The future is looking better for female champions already!

Volpes

10-06-2010

There is a cheat in one of the early Metroid games to make Samus take off her armor.

Just saying...

Zenbear

10-06-2010

We need atleast 1 more female monster champ. I vote hag or undead girl champ.

A Kawaii Loli

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterCapp View Post
On this subject, I've always said a "handful" is ideal!

I agree that we need variety in our champions. That being said, I'm not sure it's fair to say that the individuality of our female champions are totally hampered by their feminine endowments. I'd say Miss Fortune has a really unique flavor compared to, say, Sona, for example.

But I will concede, personally I do want more champions that are not "standard humans" in their anatomy, nor idealized in their proportions. I think we can expect some more monster/ creature/ oddball champs in the future, and hopefully some will be female! Personally, I'd like an old witch character. :P She would definitely not be boob-centric.

Thanks for all your comments, it's awesome to see people passionate about our character designs!

What if Urf were female? You don't know. Could be.
WTB Wretched hag, oh wait, we have Kassadin.