Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenbear

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordLucifer View Post
saying this yet again

Human females>male females>monstruous>midget champs.

worst thing about urgot was how it looked like, voice acting was fine tho.
What!? Urgot looks awesome!

RJJ7

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
Offend? Putting 'offense' in other people's mouths is a power play. It says the things you've said to them are strong, and they've been injured by them. No.

The opening post of this thread is specifically saying that Riot is doing something wrong, something they should be ashamed of, because of the way they make their females look. That is NOT a simple matter of taste or 'different strokes', he's on the war path, and obviously people who disagree are doing to speak up and defend Riot.

IF you want to see some different looking females, fine. Obviously fine, in fact. No issue or disagreement at all. There's things I want to see too- a snake champ, a monster-summoner, a dinosaur. All kinds of things.

But I'M not creating a big post insinuating that Riot is doing something shameful by not making champs the way I want them to look. The OP is. Are you?
Um, no.

If you read the OP, he is saying that Riot is not being creative. How is that saying that they are doing something shameful? Did you read the OP? War path? He's saying he thinks Riot should stop using stereotypes. Wow. How harsh is that?

All I am petitioning for is different looking females. That's all the OP was petitioning for. So you are fine with it. Good. We can stop arguing. I'm fine with you too, if that's the way you feel.

Here's a quote from the OP:
Quote:
Boobs are great. But so are original champs, which are currently being hampered by the designers' overzealous focus on boobs. Let's have boobs on a few of the champs, okay?
I am sorry that I used the word "offend". It wasn't a good choice. What I wanted to convey was "why should you care what other people care". It got translated to "why does this bother you" to "why does this offend you".

Quote:
Ah, it appears so. This isn't just about what you want to see, it's about 'society'. There's a 'cause' here, and Riot is obligated to 'support' the cause.

NO.

That is why people are raging against this, not because they don't want you to have the ideas you'd like implemented.
NO.

I brought it up because so many people have responded to posts saying "You guys just want ugly champs! It's not gonna happen you morons".

I countered by saying "Wanting women who aren't scantily clad and big breasted does not equate to wanting ugly champs".

I have no "causes" in mind at all.

EDIT: And even if I did, what's wrong with petitioning Riot to support them? No one has made any demands. The OP had a nice, civil, well thought out post petitioning Riot for a certain type of action (which was NOT to eliminate breasts, or scantily clad women; just to mix them up with non-stereotypes). Is that reason for backlash? Name calling? For pity's sake, can't we even ask for what we want?

The OP and myself did not make any demands, we did not accuse Riot of shameful activity, we are not saying that all stereotypes should be eliminated, so what is the problem?

Havy whopons gai

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenbear View Post
I both agree and disagree with you sexual appeal naysayers. First off I feel that female warriors really do need to wear less clothing and armor as they tend to be more agile fighters and thus need less restrictive clothing on the other hand I also believe that they all don't need large breasts as woman who generally get lots of excercise tend to have less fat thus they have less in their chest area. Mages on the other hand can wear whatever they please but again on the other hand I'm fine with them having large breasts because they don't excercise as much.

Meh just my two cents.
Armor isn't made to be restrictive. Besides, there's light armor you know, it's not either clad like morde or almost naked.

Zenbear

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ7 View Post
Um, no.

If you read the OP, he is saying that Riot is not being creative. How is that saying that they are doing something shameful? Did you read the OP? War path? He's saying he thinks Riot should stop using stereotypes. Wow. How harsh is that?

All I am petitioning for is different looking females. That's all the OP was petitioning for. So you are fine with it. Good. We can stop arguing. I'm fine with you too, if that's the way you feel.

Here's a quote from the OP:

I am sorry that I used the word "offend". It wasn't a good choice. What I wanted to convey was "why should you care what other people care". It got translated to "why does this bother you" to "why does this offend you".

NO.

I brought it up because so many people have responded to posts saying "You guys just want ugly champs! It's not gonna happen you morons".

I countered by saying "Wanting women who aren't scantily clad and big breasted does not equate to wanting ugly champs".

I have no "causes" in mind at all.
Still waiting for my overly muscled Helga champ. Also expecting to get downvoted from insecure males again for suggesting this. XD

Paero

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyClaw;2954668
Female Champions with no exposed breast:

[*
Annie

because shes 6 you pedo

Zenbear

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havy whopons gai View Post
Armor isn't made to be restrictive. Besides, there's light armor you know, it's not either clad like morde or almost naked.
It's not made to be restirictive but it is none the less.

Edit: To add even leather armor is quite restrictive as opposed to say...cloth.

Uccisore

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ7 View Post
Um, no.

Well, I read the OP, but apparently you didn't read his reply to me. (Can't blame you, I don't even know what page it's on). As soon as I questioned him, he said a bunch of **** about how "It's not the 90's anymore" and "Riot can do better than this" and other stuff suggesting of a "objectification of women" issue.

Quote:
All I am petitioning for is different looking females.
Then how about you actually suggest a type of female champ you'd like to see, instead of making claims about trends and so on? If I was petitioning Riot for a dinosaur, I wouldn't count up the number of mammalian champs vs. reptilian champs, and try to conclude something about their level of 'creativity', I'd just say, "Hey, gimme a dinosaur".

There's obviously more than that going on here if you actually read the thread. The thread was prompted by the existence of MF and Sona, message being that Riot is doing something wrong by having a certain proportion of their females having...certain proportions.

Havy whopons gai

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenbear View Post
It's not made to be restirictive but it is none the less.
It's not restrictive compared to entangling yourself in your own entrails. Death is the best CC, after all.

WarlordLucifer

09-18-2010

Best proof that *** sells and why riot will keep releasing ripped men and big breasted women:

Look at the size of this thread.

Zenbear

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havy whopons gai View Post
It's not restrictive compared to entangling yourself in your own entrails. Death is the best CC, after all.
I'm obviously being trolled. Nice try though. XD