Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Darena

Senior Member

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korlee View Post
You know Lady Darena I really like you. Just on the note considering many of the trolls in this thread you are a breath of fresh air. You actually try to see both sides and have a real discussion on the topic. Which needs to happen more often but sadly all these trolls that need someone angry at them to get their nut off pollute the thread.
Thanks. To me, the forums aren't like the chat rooms in the game. You come here to actually talk about things, not flail or spout your mental garbage at people. Sadly, I'm one of a very few people who feel this way in general. Most people seem to think the internet as a whole is just some virtual barf bag you vomit your disgusting thoughts into, not caring who gets splattered with them. :-\


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Darena

Senior Member

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordLucifer View Post
I agree with this

the LoL gods weren't generous enough, every female in LoLandia should have MF tier chest size, yes, including annie and anivia.
Anyone who didn't laugh to this is a Communist! xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Federici

Senior Member

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Darena View Post
Well, the main reason I'm commenting here is to say I *kinda* support the idea of more types of female champions. But at the same time, I have no trouble with the idea of females who are exposed, well shaped or have big boobs.

There's a feel that the OP here doesn't like boobs in general, which is why so many people are trying to downvote the thread and kill it. But if all the general idea is is that there needs to be more variety in the female types and appearances, I agree completely.
I think there needs to be more variety in all the champions.

We still don't have anything but white people and imaginary creatures. Giving a character an Asian name doesn't make him Asian.

Marketing says "give em t!ts and make them white! They seem to buy those."

I don't like this because it is BORING. Very very very BORING.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Darena

Senior Member

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
Because people here don't create incredibly long threads about stupid **** that isn't really a problem? This would be the first time?

Sure! I totally agree with this. Just like Riot should give us a dinosaur or another robot or an octopus or whatever else people have created threads asking for that generated popular support.

What I disagree with is the idea that there not being more non-sexy female characters (more than the 4 we already have) is some sort of issue that Riot is 'at fault for'.
Erm... so what exactly are you saying then?

...Let's pause for a moment and think of what the OP of this thread is asking for. He or she is asking for more creativity in the design of female champs, and for their design to not just be centered on the gratuitous display of boobs.

What then are *you* trying to say?

If Riot is making female champs with huge boobs displayed openly, why do you think they're doing it? That's right... because some of their players want to see that. If the concept you're putting out... that the things people are asking to see aren't really important... is the case, then why are they doing the "females with huge, exposed boobs" thing? People want THAT too, and yet by your way of reasoning, that shouldn't matter!

YES. Riot *should* make some of the things that people are asking for and want to see. They should also have the intelligence and skill to make things that, if not getting no complaints, will get less complaints than this.

From what I'm reading, this isn't the first boobs based thread, and I seriously doubt it will be the last. I'll say it again. I have *nothing* against exposed boobs. I LIKE Miss Fortune, and the new champ coming out. But I would STILL like to see some other cool champ designs NOT based on half nudity or huge, exposed boobies. If you can't understand this concept, that's fine. Don't bother to reply to this and understand that in this case, nothing you say is going to matter, any more than what I'm saying appears to be affecting you.

Riot seems to be a very creative group to have made this awesome game. I think trying to get them to use their full skills when making new female champs is a good concept, not a bad one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Federici

Senior Member

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorVillious View Post
What about Akali? Or Nidalee?
Have you taken a close look at their facial features?

I knew I'd get the downvotes for bringing up ethnicity but it's all part of the same problem.

It's a serious lack of creativity/diversity that makes for boring choices. Whether it be gender, ethnicity, cup size, or otherwise.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Darena

Senior Member

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violents View Post
Jesus christ. This is a GAME.

G
A
M
E


I am 26. I like breasts. I like nice hips, I like a sexy voice. If you have a problem with Riot catering to the tens of thousands of people just like me who play this game, then don't play the game.

Or put your video settings on low so you don't see those 'offensive double D's' as well.

League of Legends is not somewhere to try to make a difference by influencing it's creators into making a bad business decision and making flat chested women in their game.

If you really want diversity in the female champions, which is basically what this thread is about, hidden behind all of the ridiculous pining about breast size on the champs and 'lack of creativity' that that seems to show to you numbskulls...

Bring it to the suggestion forum!

Then leave it there. Enough already you fool femnazis and guys who for some reason are defending the femnazis.
Congrats on letting your hormones blind you to what this thread is about. *claps slowly*

Stop being such a horndog for ten seconds and consider what's really being said here, instead of spouting out "I LURVES BOOBIES!" randomly then getting mock angry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Darena

Senior Member

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Federici View Post
I think there needs to be more variety in all the champions.

We still don't have anything but white people and imaginary creatures. Giving a character an Asian name doesn't make him Asian.

Marketing says "give em t!ts and make them white! They seem to buy those."

I don't like this because it is BORING. Very very very BORING.
I *do* find it odd that Taric, in his art, looks to be black, but in game he's a very white character...

But I'm not one to even *touch* the concept of race in a place like this... :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tahotai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-18-2010

If you want to keep up the fanservice in the female characters riot, the only fair thing to do is to increase the fanservice in the male characters. I'll take my shirtless Ezreal skin now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chainssawz

Junior Member

09-18-2010

Hm, I think that the facts about the boobs is that the art of this game is very much related to the Manga art most people in our target group like so much.. and when you have Manga you have boobs..
Its just a part of the whole universe the world of LOL is build in.

Just my 5 cents


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havy whopons gai

Senior Member

09-18-2010

My problems with the big tittied generic warrior ***** stereotype isn't that oh no titties ruining our days youth or oh no unrealistic, but more that those designs are so very very bland and tired. I mean, how many times have you seen a super-attractive scantily clad woman in a work of fantasy? Thousands of times, I bet. There's nothing interesting aside from omg hotttttt, you just take a white big-tittied thin supermodel, slap a costume on her, and off you go. Now, a few generic female champions are okay, but all but five of them? Imagine if the entirety of the male cast was garen/trynda/pantheon/etc, it'd be the most boring thing ever.

Also I want a cigar-smoking old badass nun with more weaponry than the US army and a attitude to match