Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uccisore

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisso View Post
Uccisore has brought great counterpoints to this discussion and I totally agree with him.
Hey, thanks.

Easy Real

09-18-2010

I don't think you should have put samus there...

Psst. Zero suit.

Petrichor1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2010

This is the first sound argument I have heard in a long time. +1 to you good sir.

TheBestDD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2010

so ur saying (we already have enough barbies we want more kens ) ? >3

Lukien

09-18-2010

I'm gonna have to agree with this. I love the characters in the game but holy ****, does every teenaged/ adult female need to have DD sized breasts? I don't think so.

On a side note. It wouldn't be so bad if that at least wore some bloody clothing..

Katarėna

09-18-2010

I don't understand the kids that don't want boobs. :\

I want boobs all the time, because I'm a male. Doesn't mean I 'only' want boobs, I want all of a woman all the time.

I would much rather see a new champ and be like 'Wow she's pretty hot, I'd hit that.' instead of being like, 'Wow she looks like she's 14, now I feel like a pedophile for even thinking about hitting that.'

Katarėna

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukien View Post
I'm gonna have to agree with this. I love the characters in the game but holy ****, does every teenaged/ adult female need to have DD sized breasts? I don't think so.

On a side note. It wouldn't be so bad if that at least wore some bloody clothing..
Yes they do, because it influences your decision to spend 975 RP or buy the champ/skins package.

Talking Socks

09-18-2010

What's the issue with boobs?

MarioMCP

09-18-2010

It really is getting ridiculous.

I mean come on, we JUST had a big breasted pirate hunter. She is one of the few that lots of cleavage makes sense on, as she would use it to get.... bonuses from her employers.

Now we are getting a new champ with just as much cleave, huge breasts, and just an average "*** sells!" type of outfit.

Honestly, a lot of the male champs are not like this. Garen and Tyrndamere are the few who are "attractive", the rest of them are lanky, weird looking, mutated, half dead, or have a huge beard and probably a stinky helmet.

Its like, lets just release a male champ who is all muscly, and wears nothing but a banana hammock and a bulge the size of texas. *** sells right?

Riot, you are more creative than, in Louis Black's words, TITTY TITTY ASS ASS TITTY ASS ASS TITTY ASS TITTY TITTY.

If you're really only catering to 14-16 year olds with your character designs, I am dissapoint. I am sure that you'd make more money off of creative heroes, who look crazy, badass, and have badass voices to go with them. I would MUCH rather spend IP on the crazy new hero than generic animu girl #252342 big breasts kawai uguu~~~

This rant isn't an insult at you riot, its a serious attempt to knock your creativity from your... lower regions, back into your heads. It saddens me to think the creator of Chogoth, Kogmaw, Nasus, Singed, and Corki could start making generic female champs

Not to mention, stop creating skins where champs suddenly have bigger breasts *cough* Ashe *cough*.

PS. This is NOT saying certain champs should just have no breasts as a women. Certain champs, as was said by the OP and what I sad earlier, like miss fortune are perfect to be seductive, deadly, and show skin, but Ashe the forest archer doesn't need to get breast enhancement surgery to go with her new white coat.

Lady Darena

09-18-2010

First off, I need to comment that I find it hilarious that everyone who said anything against what this thread is about got downvoted 30 or more times. If these things aren't just one sided postings stating a players feelings with no chance for debate or discussion, then why bother creating it? Just tell the people in one of the chat rooms between each game, then go play more.

There is nothing wrong with boobs in game. There I said it. That said, the general theme of females in this game does follow a pretty singular path, and could benefit from some variations. Females DO have boobs, and there's nothing wrong with that. But there could be some fatter females, some ugly females, some twisted or inhuman females... something other than the slim, breasts exposed, long haired types that are being offered up.

But I'll say it again. There's nothing wrong with females with sexy looks in this game. The way it seems to me is that male and female archetypes are both following a set path. Males have four sets: tall and muscled (Nasus), huge types (Garen), overall medium build types (Malhazar) and skinny types (Singed).

Females all seem to follow a few paths at least: the exposed types (Janna), the bare midriff types (Sivir), the "boobs out" types (Miss Fortune) and the dressed types (Ashe). The new champ, Sona, is sorta like a cross between dressed and "boobs out".

So far I've been looking at it as a sort of... cultural thing, since it seems to be that all females look similar in several ways, but there could be other types. For example... why no hefty valkyrie females? Robotic "Females"? Anthropomorphic females (like Nasus, but perhaps another species)? There are a lot of options that aren't being explored.