Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7ft Heron

09-17-2010

In this thread: Neckbeards who don't get to see anything in real life so they want it saturated in their video games.

Artelmis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

boobs r gud.

BiggerFish

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7ft Heron View Post
In this thread: Neckbeards who don't get to see anything in real life so they want it saturated in their video games.
your forgetting the feminists, 13 year olds, and the guys bored at work (I'm the latter)

Kakamage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

ITT: White knights that seriously cannot shut the fuck up about large breasts

STOP

WHINING

ABOUT

BREASTS

You play a ****ing game with a tiny girl that has a weapon the size of her, if not bigger (tristana). You have a floating, alien-like, masked guy that can teleport and has a protoss zealot-like weapon on his arm (kassadin). You have a creature that looks like an evolved version of the creatures in "Tremors" (kog'maw).

Whether you're a female and it drives you insane because some video game characters have a bigger pair than you or some righteous ******* of a guy who thinks he's scoring holier-than-thou points for speaking out against the injustices of sexualization, ****ING STOP IT.

Some of you people literally disgust me. You are bane of any sane person's existence and you are the kind of people that cause societal change in the backwards direction. You are the reason we have TV shows that are built around *** and *** crimes (Law and Order: SVU, right?) but yet we can't hear a swear word on the radio. I rarely do this, but I genuinely wish bad upon you.

Grow the **** up.

LerielF

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobber View Post
Listen dude, violence and *** are what sell to the age 1-24 male crowd.
I am 25 and what is this.
No but really make it 1-200

Quote:
Originally Posted by COAmadeus View Post
That is EXTREMELY offensive to women. I hope a **** car hits you in the **** because that's what you are, a ****, and that's you can think with your ****.
Dude you just sound like you rage cause got friendzoned for xth time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrett View Post
You do realize that a woman running around the map in a burkha would be the least cool character concept ever?
Actually, now you mentioned it, i think it would be pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonir View Post
I LOVE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SIDES

Team A
Team B
Team C
(...)
Oh my god, please, please call them tiers

Decks

09-17-2010

omfg... Boobs and serious should never be in the same sentence... unless that sentence is "I love boobs, seriously" also acceptable variations of that ("I seriously love boobs""Seriously, I love boobs" "Boobs; I seriously love them" "I love boobs- I'm serious!" "I'm serious! I love boobs!" "In all seriousness, I love boobs" etc")

Sacklunch

09-17-2010

[QUOTE=SkyClaw;2954668]"A handful..." "...is fine. A handful!" [/QUOTE]

I have always preferred more than a handful.

Edit: quoting fail

Sythion

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyClaw View Post

Female Champions with no exposed breast:

• Annie
  • Poppie
  • Tristana
  • Kayle
  • Anivia
I agree this is a problem. Riot, fix this right away.

Overthrust

09-17-2010

boobs

MittenMagick

09-17-2010

Did somebody say, "serious boobs"?