Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keitterman

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzanova View Post
Personally, I don't mind all the big boobed champions, but the logic that female champions need big boobs for us to be able to tell they are female just sounds like a bad excuse. All they honestly need is a female voice.

Kayle is the only champion where some people have confused her with being a male at first. I wouldn't say it's because she has no apparent boobs. It's because she's wearing a full on helmet. If you're really worried about people confusing female champions with being male, don't entirely cover their heads.
Everyone thinks Kennen is a male, but he isn't... dang it... "she" isn't

holyfire001202

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by karshstorm View Post
LOL heres my argument you are not the games designer they are entitled to draw the champ how they see fit. I myself don't find cleavage offensive and um a women who is half plant i thought was pretty creative but you dismiss this because she has visible cleavage I find orianna very good art work what about shyvanna Half dragon i love that art work there but no half dragon women are offensive right? your approach is to disguise a feminist plea as a lack of artistic ability. also dianna i think is a very well drawn champ and has no cleavage. Im not a male chauvinist and believe that women should be respected. But there is a line cartoon characters dont make me disrespect women i play this game alot and still hold doors and always behave and talk respectful and no this is not off topic because the op is simply taking a new approach to push feminist views. Special interest groups are keeping us apart not pulling us together. If you are offended dont play the game. its that simple. Just because there is cleavage dosent mean a lack of art. you would be equaly offended if all the women in the game where ugly monstrousitys
^^ You got a point. A few of em. Mainly in talking about zyra and ori and shyv. Though I dunno if I'd say he's offended because there's cleavage and it shows a lack of art.

Ancient Pire

09-07-2012

personaly im not gonna buy a really ugly female champ or a really buff male champ cause that just bothers me. boobs sure. i dont need it. its what corn :P is made for. but i still want a nice looking female champ. im not goonna buy olafs sister . . ..

Keitterman

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Pire View Post
personaly im not gonna buy a really ugly female champ or a really buff male champ cause that just bothers me. boobs sure. i dont need it. its what corn :P is made for. but i still want a nice looking female champ. im not goonna buy olafs sister . . ..
Blond girl with a Norwegian appeal, likes to party with frat boys?

Dunno why you wouldn't be in to that...

Ancient Pire

09-07-2012

srry for double posting but i had to say this.
there are obvious 2 things that differentiates males to females:
boobs
hair
(3)and how well they cook (hahahahahaha jk)
(4)also their voice
without these things, you wont notice any thing without looking closer

goremote

09-07-2012

Solution: old hag/witch champion?

Metal Alchemy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selliria View Post
....They're just boobs, guys. Not even REAL ones.

Maybe it's because I'm a chick, but I really don't see what the big deal is. I don't stare at the male character's ripped abs and get offended and/or turned on in any way. I see no reason to get turned on or offended at pixelated boobs. Sorry.
He's not offened, he didn't say he was. No one says you have to get turned on or off, it was simply a call to make more creative champions and not worry about them being attractive and boobalicious. If you actually read it and think a little you might avoid posting irrelevant and pointless comments.

michelada

10-08-2012

but i like boobs :S

lemonpartyfan0

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziell1 View Post
He's not offened, he didn't say he was. No one says you have to get turned on or off, it was simply a call to make more creative champions and not worry about them being attractive and boobalicious. If you actually read it and think a little you might avoid posting irrelevant and pointless comments.
Your comment was much closer to pointless than the one you quoted. The point that person was trying to make is, "Who gives a F***?" Seriously? In game it doesn't matter. Pretending to white knight and act like it matters, or hurts someone or something is a joke. There are many other games out there if you don't like the theme/style of Riot Games.

Forced "creativity" isn't creativity. Forced "diversity" isn't really diversity. By telling Riot they should change their artistic style, for any reason, be it in the name of good, is just hindering their own integrity and art in general.

Here is the bottom line. Does the splash art in any way, have any bearing on the actual game when you play it? No. So get off your high horse, stop white knighting and play the game. (Or go play DOTA for all I care. Whine to Valve instead.)

blawkeyes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Everyone looks the same when you start covering them up.

Kayle is a great example

But in serious note more female monsters like casseopia

/Thread