Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Amumu World

07-23-2012

SkyClaw, you have to understand that the fact video-games are so scared to show even an ounce of nudity is crazy! Mass Effect has one non-graphic *** scene and **** hit the fan! Movies have far more of a rep and have no issues with such things.

Honestly, if we continue to stunt games growth based on the fact that a few people are overly uptight about boobage, then don't play. This is a world where you have to learn sometimes and you're right, it is on every other source. It's because yes, people do like it. Honestly, that's the overall idea. It isn't about degrading the gender, or any of that bull****. It's about finally growing out of its incubated state that it has been in for far too many years. Just sit back and relax. Humans for the most part like boobs and they will continue to be more and more widely accepted in games as games get far less scared of the old people having no ****ing clue what they are trying to sustain, exactly.

So while I understand your argument, I disagree. I find tons of characters have the right idea, even with cleavage showing. In fact, a major one you forgot to add would be Ahri. She's a Succubus of sorts for God sake! So, while you are not alone in this argument, it's easy as heck to make the other side of it solid, too. It's why it isn't banned totally in games, still.

Hemp Greenlung

07-23-2012

Boobs or gtfo

BigTallUgly

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helexa View Post
Don't forget that they added some clevage to prom queen Annie. Ya know--Cause that's what every child needs. Enough breast meat to jiggle shake for your date.

It's not going to change. By the very idea that they feel they need to justify big breasts because you need to "see them" in game---means they've missed the point.

Kayle is female, it's alright that you can't see her breasts. Those that don't understand she's female won't care. Those that do will appreciate her non-breast based design. End of story. Saying that female champions have to be obvious and identifiably female (because as we all know women without huge boobs aren't real women, amiright brozz?) at first glance, model or splash, is the problem and clearly one they don't view as such.

But I appreciate threads like this all the same. Sooo +1 for you.

Um um um dont attack prom queen annie, okay. She's just fine the way she currently is. If anything, Riot it accurately representing proms all across america with her art. Because we all know its not a symposium to talk about breakthroughs in cancer research. Its about jiggling stuff at your prom date.

Hemp Greenlung

07-23-2012

lol at women thinking they have rights.

ninbushido

08-03-2012

So basically, he wants to have a fat woman design.
We've already got more creative designs for female characters. Orianna is one.

Evolnemesis

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninbushido View Post
So basically, he wants to have a fat woman design.
We've already got more creative designs for female characters. Orianna is one.
Orianna shows too much metal cleavage though... you can clearly see that she is just wearing a metal bra... the gear between her breasts being in plain sight is offensive to robot women everywhere...

On another topic... seriously... nobody is offended by Urgot's boobs? I mean, they are way too big and it puts out an unrealistic oversexualized ideal expectation of the human body for the children, way worse than Barbie even.

RIPbtg

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarathval View Post
my question is....

who the heck is Irelia?
a pretty lady with nice boobs

Monistat

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
it's hard to make female champions look feminine and good without it.
So you are making breasts the defining feminine characteristic. That in itself is offensive.

Invictrix

09-06-2012

****ing kids necroing this mother****ing thread again because one of them typed boobs into ****ing forums search.

Kionashi

09-06-2012

boobs