Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xShadowZarx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

The people wants more Nurse Akalis!!!

IchibanNoodle

06-26-2012

And then they gave us Ahri xD

Rince Me On

06-27-2012

Moar Boobs.

ExoSpecter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

With the other things people ask for such as new maps, new champs(like we any more), and champion balance. The last thing on my mind is how much of a champions *** I can see on the loading screen. I say loading screen because in game if you're scrolling in enough to even see boobs I hate to break it to you but you're playing LoL wrong.

eMgRoB

06-27-2012

More boobage plox!

xGary

06-27-2012

Who the fk cares? If a game was awesome and the characters were squares I would still play.

Out of all the things to urge Riot to fix you ask for less boobs?

Enigma Dragan

06-27-2012

The ONLY Two females that I feel they're original are Anivia and Annie, those two kickasses... and they're boobless! (except Annie, when she grows up, that is XD)

Everyone loves boobs, that's not a lie, it sells, thinking like Riot, whatever sells is pretty much their priority, I won't blame them for that, but Original Characters, hmmm,

There's Leona, she's fully armored and clothed, sure she has breast shaped chestarmor but that's not revealing, and her Classic skin is Muuuuch prettier than her other skins, it's so colorful, so well made armor, so... different.. than other girls...

I guess it's the idea of her being tank AND no boob revealing... just Two suns that you should not look at them for too long haha XD

A Prop Phone

06-27-2012

It makes sense considering the overhead view lol has. Even a small bust going be exaggerated when the only camera view is looking down thier shirts.

A prop phone

Zaurok

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Yes.

But most of them don't show up so well when viewed at a ~3/4 isometric view from the champion's backside.
Just make them naked! There ya go, problem fixed!

Seriously though, even with the bigger breasts, it still doesn't show that much when you're playing the game.

TtS GreatBlckJew

06-27-2012

lol. To me complaining about female boobs is like complaining about them rock hard abs that like Kassadin has and what not. The males in this game are just as ridiculous as the female but no one seems to want to complain about that. Stop being a bunch of unintentional sexists and let riot make guys with weird proportions that come from many many many many hours of working out then multiplying those strong warm loving and protective arms by 2, and let riot make females where you get a ***** because you were looking down their shirt and died and when most of the female characters die it sounds like they are having a really weird orgasm.