Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invictrix

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havik223 View Post
I'm all for a decent looking woman. Not the objects that have been put into this game. How many of these women have their midriff exposed? How many have their boobs focused upon? Too many in my opinion. The fact that Katarina is wearing armor on her arms, her legs and ONLY SOME of her breasts is ridiculous to me. Her entire mid-section is exposed! She could be cleaved in half with ease.

More women like Leona should be in this game. Strong, non-sexualized women with sensible armor.

And for those of you saying *** sells, please just shut the **** up. *** panders to immature men who think with their ****s. This game should be better than that and so should you.
So riot should cut themselves off from a big chunk of money, because it makes you feel better. Who is gonna cut them a check to make up the difference you?

NekoNoms

06-21-2012

I am a female player, and I understand the addition of sexy female characters in most video games, guys like ****, its not a secret, riot it smart and knows that,lol. But, girls also like to be able to play cute sexy female characters, saying there is something wrong with the sexy females in the wrong, well, i dont agree with that, however it would be nice to see more variation to the female characters.
As you said having odd, monster like, female bodies that aren't about the *** appeal would bring more variety for sure. But character concepts, all of them, have to be thought up, it isn't riots fault as a whole, just no one thinks up a female character who is less then attractive for the most part.

lllDadalll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

We like boobies.

Boobies rule the world.

NekoNoms

06-21-2012

also irelia doesnt have exposed breasts, neither does lux, or lulu.

ArkaShadow

06-21-2012

Shyvana has em. Nobody said anything. More pl0x

Scarsofpride

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Personally, I'd much rather be looking at nice pair of boobs for 30+ mins instead of the alternatives.
SO thanks for your opinions boob-haters but I love that Riot provides some eye candy for the amount of time it takes to complete one game.

HeiTon

06-21-2012

THIS GOT A RED WTF? riot you really are disappointing

BBFSmokedCayenne

06-21-2012

ahh you forgot about karma

Dante Moradis

06-21-2012

Birdo is male.

Dante Moradis

06-21-2012

And all of you mentioning X champion, they weren't in the game at the time. Look at when this was Necro'd from.