Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightdancer ND

10-17-2011

I want female monsters - not monstrous females ;-)

Cyandius

10-17-2011

Yeah I am going to have to agree with this thread 100%. I think its fair to leave the champions that are already here as they are (though I wont say that Riot could do with fixing the rather silly looking boob art for many of them) but for future champions please make a dedicated effort to escape the excessive sexualization of female champions in both breasts and clothing and please some more monstrous females (which riot should not be afraid of) because a balance in these areas could not harm their profits the way I see it.

PS: Leona was a step in the right direction, although I would have certainly admired if her default skin was more in the direction of true fullplate.

wtf574

10-17-2011

....mawr boobzzzz!!!

Vitoox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

Oh **** its truee.. Better nerf irelia.

AdventSign

10-17-2011

Yeah not all girls NEED breasts. Flat chested are fine.
Don't know WHY they have to make almost all female human characters with big breasts :/

IS16eafd5cd56035fd36d91

10-17-2011

if u explain smth about "boob champs" u can either tell smth about
"six-pack champs"
i mean
look at the male champs!
8/10 male champ has a six pack!
ok gragas has a barell but kk
look at(4 example):
TF omfg!
his muscles without proportions
kassa same
panth
tryn

so just compare this 2 things^^

btw: i absolutly agree with u

Qoro

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlord Heian View Post
Speaking of "mentality", I don't know why there's a quote mark after your entire post. Also in the idea that all female champions have the same "big ****" that you seem so fixated on - Kayle, Irelia, Karma, and Poppy for example - have no emphasis on their chest.

Actually it seems like you're aiming to remove "individualism" from female champions because a few have big, imposing boobies that frighten your delicate sensibilities? Because not all female champions have that big bust, but you still think it warrants complaining. Seems like you spend more time staring at them than everyone else.

Also you spent a lot of time trying to sound really smart with poorly-used "big words" like "individualism" and "mentality" and lots of "quote marks" so it's pretty obvious you're already trying to overcompensate.
Ok... four out of the fifteen or so champions that have little of no emphasis on their chest. Annie for one is a child so I disregard her, but the others I'll give to you.

The fact you read my argument and took offense to it is fine. If you actually understood it to the point I was arguing which could completely be my fault or your hastiness to quickly take offense to something, stage a bias right away and focus mainly on insulting me through everything I wrote. Simply I was agreeing and stating that not all women should have to have the same skinny tall model figure. I'm not offended in a manner to were I can't stand boobs. I mean awesome boobs!...,but I would rather see more nonhuman champions like nocturne, trundle, etc. How is it removing individualism if I decided to argue that not producing such tower sized breasted champions is becoming routine and that I'd like to see more unique designs. Their abilities are by far unique it's just that the same model is used and they are just dressing it differently. I'd continue to explain myself more but, the rest of your reply is just a desperate attempt on having a decent argument based off insults.

On a side note, I wasn't writing this so show off my vocabulary its just what I'm conditioned to use on a regular basis. I'd like to further apologize that it failed to meet up to your low expectation of writers on the forums.

Rarkko

10-17-2011

Thats just...stupid... the womans that u posted were not even human, or are not shown in their human form (like the metroid one), the only one that is actually a woman is a 100 year old evil witch. Its a ``fantasy world``, why would u not want everything beautiful and nice??

If you want reality, go to the streets dude, this is a game and it is not supposed to be like the real world, thats what people like you can`t seem to understand. Oh well its the new ``pseudogamers`` generation it seems...

Lepel

10-18-2011

Bump. I agree with the OP. There is so much skin and boobs on a lot of the female characters. My girlfirend also plays LoL and it was the first thing she commented on. It is just over sexists. What girl would fight other champions with little to no armor on..

beamer88

10-18-2011

more boobs plox! I, and many others, will stop playing if you remove the boobs. Why play if no boobs?