Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarlordLucifer

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorywinter View Post
Implying that no one is attracted to athletic or curvy women. Real men require giant boobs on skinny bodies amirite?
Any girl can be athletic and curvy, regardless of the boobsize

Flat chest loving have tight ties with pedophilia, go look it up if you don't believe.

Quote:
edit: Ugh I just looked at your username. Same list of trolls as always. The cancer has arrived to this thread, I'm out.
yey I did it again, failtroll is gone, proceed with srs bsns.

Donyrage

09-17-2010

Quote:
Implying that no one is attracted to athletic or curvy women. Real men require giant boobs on skinny bodies amirite?
Most guys would be put off by that actually. None of these boobs are bigger then anything I see in real life, all around me...especially in college where old **** with a foot in the ground are outnumbered 1k to 1

Korlee

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorVillious View Post
While as a fan of modest female characters myself, I cannot understand the opposition being presented towards the female characters of LoL.
It seems like all you are doing is listing off all the champions with exposed boobs and shoving them into a category together labeled as 'bland'. Which says to me you are focusing on their breasts just as intently as anyone else.
Tell me, is Soraka anything like Morgana? Is Ashe at all like Janna? Nidalee to Miss Fortune? Are any of them like any of the male characters?
The female characters have a great amount of variety. We have a goddess of the winds, a shady mercenary, a wild woman, a fallen angel, a woman who lost the power of gods through an act of revenge. They don't even look very similar beyond being skinny females.

I am not saying that females are receiving the very optimal amount of variation possible, but this and many other similar threads (although admittedly this one isn't quite as bad) seem to completely disregard the things that make these champions unique in favor of comparing the fact that you can see all their boobs.
And without the text to tell you these things you'd never know. You could swap their clothes all over the place and each one could fill each others spot without much difference in most of the cases. That is the problem is that they are that generic a style.

While the male champions? Without even reading the text you get a feel for their personality and what their story might be just from their looks. You can relate to the champions instantly in a variety of ways. They have that default good design so you can warm up right away to them in many ways.

The request of people to see true creativity in the female champions as well really isn't asking very much at all.

Yobber

09-17-2010

Quote:

edit: Ugh I just looked at your username. Same list of trolls as always. The cancer has arrived to this thread, I'm out.
Oh what, no response to me calling you out on your little sexist Freudian slip?

Where's the pie?

Awning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobber View Post
Nice repeal to authority you illogical bag of ****sauce.
That should be "appeal", not "repeal." And it wasn't an appeal to authority anyway.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Anyone who thinks LoL is hypersexualized had better not take a look at the mainstream media... they might be in for a shock.

Yobber

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awning View Post
That should be "appeal", not "repeal." And it wasn't an appeal to authority anyway.
Indeed. But it was an appeal to authority.

09-17-2010

Love how any girl with big boobs is bland/****ty/hyper sexual. Really? What do you do when you see a busty girl wearing a tank top in real life, start screaming skank?

You better care this much about Tyrn being "exploited", but of course you don't yes?

Yobber

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0982348092340984 View Post
Love how any girl with big boobs is bland/****ty/hyper sexual. Really? What do you do when you see a busty girl wearing a tank top in real life, start screaming skank?

You better care this much about Tyrn being "exploited", but of course you don't yes?
Tryndamere, AKA Sir Nips, shows nips and hips for a reason.

If it's not sexy, he doesn't eat.

The female champs, however, were clearly forced into having big breasts and showing them off as a condition of allowing women into the league.

SarenArterius

09-17-2010

Oh, hello again thread.