Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Literary Device

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyClaw View Post
But s*x sells!

So does gangsta rap and Pokemon, neither of which belong in this kind of game. Excessive cleavage is just as unrealistic and out of place, and makes me feel like the victim of some stupid "focus group" marketing strategy.

rap and Pokemon, neither of which belong in this kind of game.

Pokemon, neither of which belong in this kind of game.

Pokemon, belongs in this kind of game.

Pokemon belongs everywhere.

Soulfuzzy

04-18-2011

Lux and LeBlanc are two females not on your list.

I imagined LeBlanc as an older woman because of her hair and era of her clothes, although her default skin shows some clevage. I personally find the silver hair to look good on this cougar. If she is older, she could use some wrinkles in her skin to be more accurate.

Lux is feminine but not showing anything. Her costumes have her covered up.

Naga

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythonhier View Post
Agree'd I think there should be more women in this game like Kayle cause I look at Katarina (my main) and still say, how does that armor protect her from Yi's sword? Is it comfortable to run around a war field, throwing dagger's and cutting things with dual weilding swords while wearing that? And why do I have to wait till Halloween to maybe buy her Kitty Cat Katarina skin?
/sigh.
If every character wore armor to protect themselves this would look a lot more like WoW. This obviously isn't real life... If Trynd swung his sword at Kat and hit her I'm sure she'd be super wounded if not dead in an actual battle; luckily... We're playing a video game where you can use healing potions and be A-OK after taking super beatings. Not to mention... When you die, you're alive again with full health / mana within a minute. Also, would a little girl (Annie) be allowed on a battle field? Hm. Good thing this isn't real life? :/

As a female, I don't mind seeing girls / guys with huge chests / little wastes. It's a character. Skins with skimpy clothing tend to be more attractive, thus attracting the masses and making more profit. Happy customers, happy company. It's natural for humans to enjoy looking at attractive things, we're programed to like it. Why buy something ugly (unless it's for the luls/epic playing ability) when you could have something made to be just about perfect?

Some people don't care what their character looks like, just about what plays like.
Others want a character that can do tons of damage in a short skirt.
Whatever the case may be, Riot's got it covered. Both the men and women in this game are over sexualized to grab our attention. Riot has been leaning towards creating more monster / creature type characters, meaning you don't need to look at a buff man or pretty girl. If you'd like to customize a female with size A boobs and a large gut, I'm sure that's appeal to a certain crowd... But not the general masses.

************************************************** ***********************************
Here is every pair of humanoid female breasts in the game accompanied with their approxomate size.
*******http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z371/Vyri/BreastsOfLoL.png********
( I completely forgot about Kayle, she doesn't look like a girl. ;~; But, some Rioters don't even know she is a girl because of the armor ).

Of these twenty boobs:
seven of these boobs are covered / have a little side boob (eight including Kayle)
ten of these boobs are under size C
six of the girls the boobs belong to aren't a traditional human
one is under aged
(^doesn't add up to twenty, was overlapping a few).

There are plenty of different shapes and sizes.

Skip to here for summary:
The better looking a character (be it *** appeal, epic dragon body, robot cyborg, whatever) the more likely people are to react positivly to it.
( Note : This isn't the case with every single person ).

/shrug; long post is long.

Fieldgeneral

04-18-2011

As long is their not showing any nipples i don't see why u should complain. The Riot artists that draw these women and made them with boobs because thats how they wanted them to look. Anyways you should be more interested about the game play.

alvalla

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzzen View Post
/sigh.
If every character wore armor to protect themselves this would look a lot more like WoW. This obviously isn't real life... If Trynd swung his sword at Kat and hit her I'm sure she'd be super wounded if not dead in an actual battle; luckily... We're playing a video game where you can use healing potions and be A-OK after taking super beatings. Not to mention... When you die, you're alive again with full health / mana within a minute. Also, would a little girl (Annie) be allowed on a battle field? Hm. Good thing this isn't real life? :/

As a female, I don't mind seeing girls / guys with huge chests / little wastes. It's a character. Skins with skimpy clothing tend to be more attractive, thus attracting the masses and making more profit. Happy customers, happy company. It's natural for humans to enjoy looking at attractive things, we're programed to like it. Why buy something ugly (unless it's for the luls/epic playing ability) when you could have something made to be just about perfect?

Some people don't care what their character looks like, just about what plays like.
Others what a character that can do tons of damage in a short skirt.
Whatever the case may be, Riot's got it covered. Both the men and women in this game are over sexualized to grab our attention. Riot has been leaning towards creating more monster / creature type characters, meaning you don't need to look at a buff man or pretty girl. If you'd like to customize a female with size A boobs and a large gut, I'm sure that's appeal to a certain crowd... But not the general masses.

************************************************** ***********************************
Here is every pair of humanoid female breasts in the game accompanied with their approxomate size.
*******http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z371/Vyri/BreastsOfLoL.png********
( I completely forgot about Kayle, she doesn't look like a girl. ;~; But, some Rioters don't even know she is a girl because of the armor ).

Of these twenty boobs:
seven of these boobs are covered / have a little side boob (eight including Kayle)
ten of these boobs are under size C
six of the girls the boobs belong to aren't a traditional human
one is under aged
(^doesn't add up to twenty, was overlapping a few).

There are plenty of different shapes and sizes.

Skip to here for summary:
The better looking a character (be it *** appeal, epic dragon body, robot cyborg, whatever) the more likely people are to react positivly to it.
( Note : This isn't the case with every single person ).

/shrug; long post is long.
^-- I Love that post

In terms of creativity, i'd say runeterra should be populated with mostly humans and so humans should populate most of the roster for this game instead of other mythical creatures, half the population of the human population is female so having female human representatives would be more common, it just so happens they are comfortable enough with themselves and are strong enough to wear whatever they want into battle.

TLDR: i like boobs. boobs in games = good.

Armageddon123

04-18-2011

Well, if you have something against boobs, they should create female champs with fine asses ( like Tristana )

IonianIrelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

And once again everyone forgets about the interesting and still boob showing design of cassiopeia.

Aametherar

04-18-2011

Kayle needs to be moved to the other section with the latest skin release, such a huge disappointment that they did that to her, AND that she's unmasked in it (given her background).

ArminTamzarian

04-18-2011

I'm male, and zombie jesus knows I love the female form, but the art design for most of the female characters makes me cringe. Makes me feel embarrassed when having to explain all the legitimate reasons I'm playing the game, like the strategy, the teamwork, the challenge.. when there is a huge set of Sona's **** on my loading screen, surrounded by 3 or more other pair crowding the screen at the same time.

Yes Riot, we get it, women have breasts! I think they've taken the Engineer's design philosophy to heart, here. "If that don't work, use more gun (Boob)!"

I don't enjoy being pandered to, as the original poster said.

rest0

04-18-2011

No boobs, no party.