Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

veganyviolation

04-17-2011

Quote:
Shaco: Muscled, handsome man with two daggers.
Rammus: Muscled, handsome man with spiked armour.
Blitz: Muscled, handsome man with a metal hand.
Amumu: Muscled, handsome man with a few bandages hanging from him

HAHAHA. GG sir.

Kaideo

04-17-2011

not this stupid thread again.

Vuten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

Fan service is apparent everywhere in an industrialised area.

Enrayged

04-17-2011

Heh... Wow.

I saw that you listed Irelia on the list of busty female champions, and just about called you out on it...

Then I saw the date of the post, and remembered her concept art... You have been forgiven xD (I guess someone necro'd?)

Anywho... Also as a guy who likes chicks, I agree completely... Can we *please* get some oddball, cleverly designed female champions? Heck... Lilith may be an interesting champion... though, she would probably fit nicely into the recent lineup of "srs bsns" champions we've gotten lately... (For those who don't pay much attention to the judgements, Lilith is the chick who gave Ryze all his tattoos.)

Loheim

04-17-2011

Taric is so fabulous it is enough for every male character in the game alone.

sathania

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

I think LoL character's are original and awesome too. As a girl I sometimes and kind of annoyed when I have a lot of bouncing boobs around me (like some fighting games for example), but I forgive LoL because it's not that notorius and I always tought they have to appeal young make teenagers who are the core demographic of the game. Also the art is awesome. kthnx

Dakrath

04-17-2011

Yeah, boobs. That's my comment.

MathMage

04-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicaznlol12 View Post
Mundo, Garen, Pantheon, Brand, Alistar, etc.
Zyrusticae is pointing out that most of the adult female champions are drawn with sexuality as a primary goal of the illustration. *Some* male champions are also drawn with sexuality as a primary goal of the illustration, but the percentages are vastly different even if you exclude most of the effectively sexless champs like Kog/Cho/Blitz/Ram etc.

sathania

04-17-2011

Shaco: Muscled, handsome man with two daggers.
Rammus: Muscled, handsome man with spiked armour.
Blitz: Muscled, handsome man with a metal hand.
Amumu: Muscled, handsome man with a few bandages hanging from him

Oh MY GOD THIS SOUNDS AWESOME I AM SO MAKING THIS FANART

BanditManSteve

04-17-2011

Agreed. I feel like they re-did sivirs art just so they could make her have more noticeable cleavage. I mean wtf. Why do all the female characters have no clothes on? You can tell society is falling apart when people encourage nudity in something as simple as a video game. +1 to the topic creator.