Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Lolicon NA

03-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyClaw View Post

Female Champions with no exposed breast:

• Annie
  • Poppie
  • Tristana
i demand this injustice be fixed....

Oopsie Bear

03-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterCapp View Post

What if Urf were female? You don't know. Could be.

Despite the traditionally peaceful ways of his people, Urf the Manatee idolized the strength and prowess of Champions in the League of Legends and strived to become one.

From the first sentence of his lore, you guys already told us Urf is a male

idDobie

03-28-2011

Birdo is a dude... your picture fails.

SilverWolfX3

03-28-2011

Quote:

But s*x sells!

So does gangsta rap and Pokemon, neither of which belong in this kind of game. Excessive cleavage is just as unrealistic and out of place, and makes me feel like the victim of some stupid "focus group" marketing strategy.
I would buy a gangsta themed Pokemon. Like Gangstag. A ghetto deer that doesn't take *(&% from anyone. His antlers have hand guns at the end. I would buy this. I would buy all skins for this. Let's make this champ.

ImBahBz

03-28-2011

I am homosex and i demand more boobs.

Whyumai

03-28-2011

Quote:
But s*x sells!

[/B]So does gangsta rap and Pokemon, neither of which belong in this kind of game. Excessive cleavage is just as unrealistic and out of place, and makes me feel like the victim of some stupid "focus group" marketing strategy.

..... if Riot creates a gangsta rap champion, because of this post .....

ViolentSymphony

03-28-2011

It's not really fair to use the likes of Blitzcrank as an arguement in that as he is technically classified as a thing more than anything, so one could imagine he is female if you really want to.

In any case, I do see your point in the face that there are a lot of champions with cleavage, but in game I hardly notice things like boobs or guys and girls. All I see is allies and enemies. Targets and the untargeted and that is what matters the most.

LilBill

04-17-2011

Its all about the money OP. You don't see people throwing their money at ugly women do you? Neither in real life nor in game will that ever occur. Sorry to say it. I'm not a sexist ******* who only likes a woman for their looks but thats what the general public wants and whatever gets Riot their easy buck is whatever they will put out. Something along the line of prostitution.

Also, not every woman champion has enormous breasts so calm down. You are making such a big deal out of nothing. Plus its a **** drawing. Guys turned on by pixels are pretty sad but they exist and who really cares about them. I wouldn't want to see them make a change in the women champions just cause some feminist doesn't like huge knockers. And I doubt they will.

KittyDogBird

04-17-2011

You forgot ezreal...

Btw, samus is hot without her suit on... just saying!

Traksor

04-17-2011

lol, you put kayle on non-breasty, but watch her new skin