Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TB Once

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambit EK View Post
When your (very hot) GF is rocking B's and you're used to dating D's...you'll take any extra boobie you can. Even if it's pixelated.
Wait, I'm confused. Are you dating a female, or are you dating boobs? You might want to clarify that (in your own mind).

LittleBlueSmurf

03-18-2011

Bump for boobs

Fagaritosu

03-18-2011

Search function brings mass bumps. I'm glad I get to witness such legendary threads.

iMurkHomie

03-18-2011

I came to this post because I saw the word boobs. Did I miss the conversation?

Vriska M Serket

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2011

I think your overplaying the *** part of LoL. There are varying sizes of breast in characters, your just being sensitive. Motoko Kusanagi has huge breasts, but that doesn't mean she is a bimbo. It seems more like your generalizing instead of Riot.

Rev0It

03-28-2011

a.k.a instead of fapping to normal chicks I fap to furry.

gotcha OP. you just want more furry's .

Vriska M Serket

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyClaw View Post
I'm trying to suggest something that I feel could really make LoL stand out from the crowd. The amount of "hot girl" female champions feels gimmicky to me.
Thirteen over-exposed champions out of 64(+)

Renektøn Bot

03-28-2011

I think Blitz is sexy.

Nenesse

03-28-2011

I always liked this thread and it always encouraged me greatly that it got upvotes instead of mindless downvotes. The OP makes some good arguments but tries a bit too hard and dwells too hard on "huge boobs = uninteresting design." My problem with huge boobs isn't that boobs and good design are incompatible-- that's a ridiculous idea-- what I don't like is when a character is made so that their boobs or whatever are the whole focus... wouldn't the total badassery of Femshepard be ruined if the designers tried to make her flirty and sexy, wearing revealing armor and whatnot?

Kadzin

03-28-2011

I forgot I posted in this thread 0.o