Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarlordLucifer

Senior Member

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseBurguer View Post
guys geting turned on with the game champions well is kida pathetic
i want champions that are creative so i agreed with OP
You can't deny that it is far more relaxing and enjoyable to look at something that pleases your eyes, than some random fat half naked bald guy using a barrel as a weapon, same goes to the sounds


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorVillious

Senior Member

09-17-2010

While as a fan of modest female characters myself, I cannot understand the opposition being presented towards the female characters of LoL.
It seems like all you are doing is listing off all the champions with exposed boobs and shoving them into a category together labeled as 'bland'. Which says to me you are focusing on their breasts just as intently as anyone else.
Tell me, is Soraka anything like Morgana? Is Ashe at all like Janna? Nidalee to Miss Fortune? Are any of them like any of the male characters?
The female characters have a great amount of variety. We have a goddess of the winds, a shady mercenary, a wild woman, a fallen angel, a woman who lost the power of gods through an act of revenge. They don't even look very similar beyond being skinny females.

I am not saying that females are receiving the very optimal amount of variation possible, but this and many other similar threads (although admittedly this one isn't quite as bad) seem to completely disregard the things that make these champions unique in favor of comparing the fact that you can see all their boobs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AychAychAych

Senior Member

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorywinter View Post

I don't allow kids to think that white/heterosexual/male is "default" thus I must be a raging bull-****.
Well not really.
It actually just boils down to this:
Do you think white/heterosexual/male is a default norm that our society has taught us to believe since our childhood?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yobber

Senior Member

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorywinter View Post
Thank you for demonstrating exactly how immature the "pro-objectification" crowd is being.

I don't allow kids to think that white/heterosexual/male is "default" thus I must be a raging bull-****.

And as far as your "opinion" goes I will leave this one to the great Gene Siskel "There is a point when a personal opinion shades off into an error of fact. When you say 'The Valachi Papers' is a better film than 'The Godfather,' you are wrong." Quite true. We should respect differing opinions up to certain point, and then it's time for the wise to blow the whistle."
Nice repeal to authority you illogical bag of ****sauce.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Limelightsaber

Senior Member

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltairez View Post
What a waste of time. Enjoy knowing that I only skimmed through your pointless reply that in reality took way too wrong to write. Do you have nothing better to do, smartie pants?
Enjoy knowing nobody is gona read any of that ****.
What an enlightened and cogent argument! Truly those of us asking for more realistic diversity in female champs have been put in our place.

/shoo troll. /shoo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Curse Voice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-17-2010

how come people don't like boobs?


lrn2play


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarlordLucifer

Senior Member

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorywinter View Post
What an enlightened and cogent argument! Truly those of us asking for more realistic diversity in female champs have been put in our place.

/shoo troll. /shoo
Actually none of the pedos are asking for diversity, ALL they want is small boob sizes, completely ingoring the champions themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorVillious View Post
While as a fan of modest female characters myself, I cannot understand the opposition being presented towards the female characters of LoL.
It seems like all you are doing is listing off all the champions with exposed boobs and shoving them into a category together labeled as 'bland'. Which says to me you are focusing on their breasts just as intently as anyone else.
Tell me, is Soraka anything like Morgana? Is Ashe at all like Janna? Nidalee to Miss Fortune? Are any of them like any of the male characters?
The female characters have a great amount of variety. We have a goddess of the winds, a shady mercenary, a wild woman, a fallen angel, a woman who lost the power of gods through an act of revenge. They don't even look very similar beyond being skinny females.

I am not saying that females are receiving the very optimal amount of variation possible, but this and many other similar threads (although admittedly this one isn't quite as bad) seem to completely disregard the things that make these champions unique in favor of comparing the fact that you can see all their boobs.
this guy says it all


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Donyrage

Senior Member

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorywinter View Post
What an enlightened and cogent argument! Truly those of us asking for more realistic diversity in female champs have been put in our place.

/shoo troll. /shoo

Bla bla bla bla! I use big words to inflate my weak ideas, obscure my poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity! With a little practice, my writing is like an intimidating and impenetrable fog of ****!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yobber

Senior Member

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorywinter View Post
Social conditioning to be predisposed to masculinity as "normal" does NOT equal humans being wired that way. Read a book or something, I can't even deal with this level of ignorance right now.
Is there something abnormal to you about masculinity?

That IS what you implied. A book? Stop wasting paper, those male trees need to be saved.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Limelightsaber

Senior Member

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordLucifer View Post
Actually none of the pedos are asking for diversity, ALL they want is small boob sizes, completely ingoring the champions themselves altogether

Implying that no one is attracted to athletic or curvy women. Real men require giant boobs on skinny bodies amirite?

edit: Ugh I just looked at your username. Same list of trolls as always. The cancer has arrived to this thread, I'm out.