is lee sin banned/first picked alot in higher elos?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

08-28-2012

so far played 9 game with my team, and 5 of those games I've gotten lee sin at 2nd pick

3 games he was banned ( i think, i played somebody else those games. idr why cus i suck with everyone else)

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

not really anymore

but that means free wins for people good at him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
( i think, i played somebody else those games. idr why cus i suck with everyone else)
lol

NicknameMy

08-28-2012

He is the best jungler in 3vs3 and that is why he is banned.

Koldheartedjsp

08-28-2012

wrong thread

Goggris

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
so far played 9 game with my team, and 5 of those games I've gotten lee sin at 2nd pick

3 games he was banned ( i think, i played somebody else those games. idr why cus i suck with everyone else)
I don't ban him anymore. There are many other much stronger champs. His jungle/early gank is extremely predictable and easy to avoid. I still see him picked often but I can't remember the last time I've said "Wow, that Lee Sin is the reason we lost that game!"

Boo

08-28-2012

not a lot of people ban him because he's the #1 most overrated champion in 3s atm in my opinion. if you're not amazing at him and don't stomp early, you'll fall off hard

Koldheartedjsp

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
not a lot of people ban him because he's the #1 most overrated champion in 3s atm in my opinion. if you're not amazing at him and don't stomp early, you'll fall off hard
good thing I'm amazing at him then

Sam

08-30-2012

He actually is very ban worthy. If you don't ban him, most likely somebody would pick him. :P