Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lagg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slapah

08-28-2012

Hi Riot.

First post ever on the forums and all i would like to say is **** riot.
For i dont know how long since i have had game i can complete without lagging out due to something on you're end.
Good money for skins/champs everything only to be repayed with **** servers that cant handle the community.
Goodbye my hard earned money will be spent elsewhere.

Sincerely,

Slapah

sab9999

08-28-2012

i have 17 ping in every game of lol i play. looks like its on your end

Graffa

08-28-2012

i usually play with 280-295 ping, the lagg is a problem of your internet connection, maybe if you get glass fibre wires you could had a different game experience, or just getting another internet service. (notice that if you use wi-fi connections you can have some interrupctions or "spikes". I recommend you to get a 3megas internet service (no less), becouse a 6megas one may cannot be supported by your Software-Hardware.

Shottymaster

08-28-2012

My ping is always under 50 unless someone else in my household is doing something bandwidth-intensive like downloading, or if my Minecraft server is up.

The lag is coming from your end, not Riot's. Where do you live, and how fast of a connection do you have?