Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update Failed(Error:0xc1e90006)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slasherz45

11-15-2012

bump

The Flamezz

12-04-2012

bump

Pebu

12-05-2012

BUMP.

Getting this SAME error over and over again!

ROFLSam

12-07-2012

Bump, still an issue.

AmirWanted

01-20-2013

yea same to me i reinstalled game 4 times , run as adminastor , reopen , deleted lol.luncher still not working mod.man.dat is killing me

can every one tell me how to fix this i just bought vi ((((((

Im Contributing

01-20-2013

Quote:
AmirWanted:
yea same to me i reinstalled game 4 times , run as adminastor , reopen , deleted lol.luncher still not working mod.man.dat is killing me

can every one tell me how to fix this i just bought vi ((((((

Stop necroing threads. If it's over a week old, the thread is dead. Stop doing it.

CoasterSky

02-01-2013

-bump-

*******http://s1171.beta.photobucket.com/user/Schuyler_Acosta/media/leagueerror.png.html?sort=3&o=0********

Same thing for me. I've tried running as administrator, and it seems that other people in this forum got it to work without repairing the install, which takes foreverrrrrr!
I think I found the problem though, I have to reinstall, there isn't enough room on my c drive.

RkdMillers

02-02-2013

Same problem here :/ Riot please fix it

iSileentGhotzlz

02-08-2013

got the same thing here, the msg appears at mcgillsomethinglikethat it's almost 98% and gets frozen :S dunno which is the prob, I don't think my prob is the hard drive memory, I have enough
*sigh*

namora

02-09-2013

Trying punching your firewall in the gut and the opening the client as an admin. Should be fine to put your firewall back up after you're in the clear and out of the water.

~Summoner namora, of the lower case.