The Gods of 3V3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Need rumble. He got high winrate. Megahigh!

ninbushido

08-28-2012

Where did Teemo go...he's extremely good in 3v3, providing a blind to counter AA champions, and tons of map awareness on the tiny map that is the Twisted Treeline.

pulga

08-29-2012

teemo is so good at this, free wards and mobility for ganks, i use him pretty much as a jungler =p

and darius sooo OP, had a 10 win streak with darius today, and in one of the games i had a bad start coz of lag spikes and I was 1-5 and ended with like 13-8 and won the game

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
Need rumble. He got high winrate. Megahigh!
rumble got nerfed hes bad now

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

08-29-2012

No-one uses Garen, I swear...

Neko tan

08-29-2012

Need one for at least every category...

Lux dominates the mates for the most part

Singed and malphite for tanks

Jax for melee

Ad carry I'd say is Tristana. Too much mobility and attack speed AND damage. She can hyper carry tt.

BluePriest

08-29-2012

TRyndamere and singed are the only people we ALWAYS ban. Darius is overrated. Just wait for him to Q minions then go in. Jax is pretty bad, I have to admit, butj I wouldnt consider him an insta win.

Quick Rawr

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePriest View Post
TRyndamere and singed are the only people we ALWAYS ban. Darius is overrated. Just wait for him to Q minions then go in. Jax is pretty bad, I have to admit, butj I wouldnt consider him an insta win.
And a smart Darius wouldn't use his Q in this manner...?

If you're staying away b/c you're worried of the Q, you're gonna sit back, miss out on farm, maybe on exp, and he'll get fed through CS. Mission still accomplished for him.

Darius is a VERY strong pick.

BluePriest

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
And a smart Darius wouldn't use his Q in this manner...?

If you're staying away b/c you're worried of the Q, you're gonna sit back, miss out on farm, maybe on exp, and he'll get fed through CS. Mission still accomplished for him.

Darius is a VERY strong pick.
Thats for the stupid darius'. And CS should always be a first priority (i tend to think certain things are obvious, but I suppose I cant take anything for granted.) Darius is just a champ that too many people have spent time on QQing and not understanding how to play him. Ive dominated the darius' ive faced with hybrid chogath. Maybe im just facing bad ones (and no, they dont all waste thier Q on minions), but they cant win exchanges against me, and I shut them down pre 6. Chogath also laughs at darius' true dmg ult with his own. But its just opinions. I can destroy every darius I face (perhaps its just his playstyle vs mine) meanwhile I get destroyed just about any time I lane against a lee sin. I cant quite pin down how to lane against him. (once again note, I lane against darius as other people aside from chogath as well, but He is the main one I lane against them as),

Luego

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
rumble got nerfed hes bad now
Do you play Rumble? I've noticed a very minor effect of the nerfs.