The Gods of 3V3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

I have played 3V3 a lot in my LoL career, and have noticed that there are some champions that tend to "auto-win" games for there entire team. These are the Champions that you can pick for easy wins.

1. Singed. Singed is the King of 3V3, and until the day he is nerfed, he will continue to give teams easy wins. HIGHLY recommended champion for every team.

2. Jax. Jax is an amazing champion in 3V3 because of his high tankiness, extreme sustain, tons of output damage, and that AoE stun, that also dodges all incoming basic attacks.

3. Darius. Darius can build completely tanky with 1 or 2 AD items and still outdamage almost any other champion. Definitely recommended if you are an unskilled player and are looking for easy champions to win with. WARNING: If you do want to use Darius, be prepared for heavy QQ from the enemy team.

4. Tryndamere. His ult and gap close makes him extremely difficult to kill, and also one of the best tower divers in the game.

5. Kassadin. Although not used very often in 3v3, Kassadin can be a really tough opponent to face in 3v3. He has 2 high scaling AoE abilities, and also a long ranged flash on a low CD. Very safe champion that can also deal tons of AoE damage, silences, and slows.

6. Malphite. Even after the past few nerfs on Malphite, he is still a very strong pick in 3V3. His Q is a hard slow, his W makes turrets (and AD champions) tickle him, his E is an AoE AS debuff that can completely shut down any auto attack reliant champion in a teamfight, and his ultimate... His ultimate is a game changer. Long ranged knockup, that also has a ton of damage.

7. Amumu. Amumu has a perfect kit for 3V3. He has a gapclose that is also a stun, his W provides decent AoE damage, his E gives strong AoE damage, and his ultimate will make winning teamfights a lot less tough, as it is the strongest stun in the game.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Have to disagree with Amumu and Kass

Koldheartedjsp

08-28-2012

where's lee sin?

and yeh nty on kassadin. Ammumu i can see being good

Also, where's shyvana and mundo?

Axil

08-28-2012

take out everyone but darius jax and malphite pls ty

Th3 Herbalist

08-28-2012

AP Draven God Tier

MephistoGamerz

08-28-2012

You forget Wukong solo top and Lee sin solo top, auto win any time

Sephïroth

08-28-2012

I agree with all of that, but they all have their counters. That's the beauty of 3s. The new Evelynn actually eats Singed in 3s.

A good Kass is good on any map. Good luck finding one.

Amumu is just misplaced in 3s. Amumu is one of my main tanks, but he is not tanky enough to start in the jungle, in lane his AOE just does not help him and most players in 3s will deny him. Once you get level 3 or 4 you can head off to the jungle.

I'm not saying you cannot make it work, but it does not take a lot to just shut him down. I've done it a few times, he just is not a great pick.

Goggris

08-28-2012

1. Singed. Agree 50%

2. Jax. Agree

3. Darius. Disagree wholeheartedly

4. Tryndamere. Agree

5. Kassadin. Disagree

6. Malphite. Agree

7. Amumu. Disagree

NicknameMy

08-28-2012

You forgot champions like Nunu, Lee Sin, Dr. Mundo, Morgana, Olaf, Warwick and Xin

Epictues

08-28-2012

singed does well against a lot of the tanks that dominate 3vs3 but put him against a team that have good lane control abilities and he starts to fall off hard.

kassadin? big disagree here

amumu can be decent late game, but he cant be considered a god of 3vs3