Who are the best solo tops right now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crizthakidd

03-22-2013

renekton

Kahl Drogo Kahl

03-22-2013

In my experience is Volibear. Been playing him as my main for a few weeks and he is boss. So hard to kill with his passive, even if there are two opponents in top lane. Great sticking ability with his Q and E (combined with an item such as FM). And he scales great in end-game. Be sure to research and build him correctly though - don't focus too much on HP. I go for a primary trifecta of attack speed (zephyr), attack dmg (FM) and armor (legion/bulwark). The more run speed you can stack on him, the better. (Mobafire has a great guide, should be the top-ranked one)

9 times out of 10 opponents run when they see me coming 1v1!

He's also tanky enough that 2 opponents won't be able to take down your tower if you need to camp by it. I've been in top lane solo versus 2 opponents several times and have taken them both out by luring them close to my tower, letting my health fall (they usually forget about my passive), then laying the hurt down.

riv3ls

03-23-2013

jax, xin zhao, riven, malphite, jarvan, yorick, irelia, rumble, singed, olaf

Occurate

03-23-2013

Tryndamere, even after nerf. If played right, hes more annoying then most other champs played right.

Lethadind

03-24-2013

Just curious. Why is like no one mentioning Jayce? A few people have, but the "respected" members of the community have left him out. Is there a reason?

I feel like he's one of the best bullies in top lane, and he's useful all game long.

Strikeror

08-21-2013

Ireliaaaaa
Rivennnnnnn