Tell Me Why I suck

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldsworst View Post
Honestly, I couldn't care less if I'm building wrong. Fixing that is as easy as clicking a few times. What I do care about fixing, however, is my play-style. Also, I appreciate you being nice haha but I can take criticism, that's why I made this thread in the first place.
You should not neglect your build, it's responsible for a great part of your success (or your failure). A bad rune/masteries set up combined with poor item choices will almost certainly lead to bad performance. You should try to maximize what your champion has to offer.

FaerellG

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldsworst View Post
I didn't mean that building is a thoughtless process. I just meant that it is possible to fix build errors and still be a horrible player. I just don't want to try to say "Oh, I just did badly this game because I messed my build up." and be unaware of the bigger problems. If you outplay the other team by a large margin you can build anything within reason and still win. That's why I don't care about build errors as much at this point.
Building correctly is apart of being a better player. You should care about it as much as you care about your game mechanics. Everything is linked. Don't discount your build.

awesomeoctopus

11-15-2012

heres how to gett better. Uninstall.

Ramachese

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeoctopus View Post
heres how to gett better. Uninstall.
Completely unnecessary and one of the reason this community has a bad rep. He is asking for legitimate help so if you can't help, or won't, STFU!