Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The League of Zombies - Episode 1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ltdash

08-27-2012

The League of Zombies
Episode 1 - Prologue

THIS FAN FICTION CONTAINS CONTENT THAT SOME YOUNGER VIEWERS MAY FIND DISTURBING.

In an alternate Valoran the Crystal Scar operatives are continuing work on the surronding area, until a problem occurs in the mining sector. The drill has hit something in the ground, strange noises can be heard coming from underground. A distress signal for the closest engineer has been put; none other than League of Legends champion Heimerdinger reported to the call.

He walks out onto the the crystal scar and asks immediatly "Whats seems to be the problem here" a brief silence surronds the drill site until one of the supervisors steps forward "It's an honour to meet you mr dinger" he says with a joyful glee to his voice, as if he has just meet a national celebrity. "Please my dear boy, it's Doctor not mister and the problem is what?" he replies with a sharp tone to his voice. The young man embarrased turns bright red "Y..yes Doctor right this way" He says as he leads heimerdinger to the drill site in question, "It seems to have got caught in something in the ground, none of our men are authorized to handle this equipment. Hence the distress call! the boss is on my ass to get this fixed" He explains while directing the yorlde genuies to the work site.

"Hmm I can make it better" He replies, giving the drill a quick once over he walks over to the control panels, plays around with them for a while until finally *pop* a small round object fired from the work site and into the control room with a thunderous thud it feel to the floor. Machinary could be heard from the outside "I..it's fixed! you did it" could be heard in the distance.

But heimerdinger wasn't interested what he had to say, he was mesmorized with this new found object; he kneeled down to pick up the object. It seemed to be a golden metallic ball with carvings etched around it, it shined like nothing he had seen before. It was almost as if the ball was whiserping to him, calling out to him, "Release me" it whisperd.

Heimerdinges arm slowly reached out to the ball, picking it up gently and studying it for a while "Release me" could be heard across the room once again. The places his hands across the ball and attempts to open it when suddenly "Doctor! It's working again you're a geniues!" The supervisor burst in interupting heimerdings train of thought, immediatly though without being seen he had placed the object into his lab coat pocket.

"W..what? ..Oh yes..All in days work my boy" He replies slowly returning back to normality. He hastly works out of the room shoving the young man aside " Move out of my way now boy, I have things to fix and items to invent!" running as fast as his yordle feet will take him; "I wonder why he's in a rush all of a sudden...we didn't even get to pay him"

[BACK AT THE YORDLE ACADAMY OF SCIENCE & PROGRESS]

Heimerdinger arrives back at the acadamy of science and progress to study the found object. A student wondering the halls bumps into him"Oh hi doctor Heimerdinger! did you manage to.." before he could finish his sentence the doctor snaps! "GET OUT OF MY WAY INSOLENT FOOL!" He shoves the student yordle aside slamming him into the wall. He runs to his lap and shuts the door behind him, pantint, out of breath and exhausted he takes a moment to rest.

He places the ball upon a table and takes a seat wiping the sweat from his massive brain shaped forehead. The doctor stares at the ball, almost frieghtend; but why? "Release me" another whisper is heard throughout the room "H..Hello?..Is any body there" he calls out too the room hoping not to get a reply back "Release me" yet another whisper.

Scared and Afraid he pulls out 2 Small square pads with a button on them, throwing them out onto the floor he stomps on the button of both of them to activate his gun turrents;"I'm armed just so you know!" He shouts out clincing his fists in anger, but nothing could be heard.

The only sound that could be heard was the humming of his turrents, as he wipes his forehead down he turns to look towards the ball "Release me" echos through the room, becoming more curious than afraid now heimerdinger slowly makes his way towards the object, he gently reaches out and places it in his palm. " What is this?..." He says to himself, he gently twists the ball counter clockwise when finally a click is heard and a cloud of gas engolfs the room! "ARGHHH!".

A gut wrencing scream echos through the halls, the student that was knocked againest the wall runs towards to the door banging constantly and screaming asking the doctor if he's ok. "Doctor Heimerdinger, are you ok? I heard screaming! Did another one of your inventions blow up? Should I go get the Nurse?" The student peers through the window to see the fog clearing with the doctor on his hands and knees coughing up blood "Oh god!, hey! open the door!" he screams while banging at the window.

Meanwhile inside the lab the doctor kneels down coughing heavily "Argh my throat...my eyes!" Almost straight away he noticed a difference. His heart had stopped but yet he was still alive, "Arghh so hungry! I need to eat! THE PAIN!" he yells out while holding onto his stomach, he rolls over looking up at the window seeing his student banging at the door.

His eyes widen and his mouth waters, he stands up unlocking the door and kneeling back down clutching his stomach, waiting for the student to enter. The door clicks open and the student enters the room calling out in fear expecting the worst. "Doctor Heimerdinger are you ok?" He softly enquires.

In one swift movement heimerdinger jumps up and rips a large piece of the yordle throat out "Mraghh!" he tries to yell for help but can't make a sound as blood pumps from the open wound, the now turned heimerdinger rips chunk after chunk of the poor helpless student, chewing and eating bit after bit. When in the distance voices could be heard it was more colleague, they stumble upon the doctor ripping open the chest cavity of the young student and feasting upon his heart and intestines..but before they could run the doctor takes notices of them and takes chase for the new meal!

All that can be heard from the neighbouring buildings are screams of sheer terror and torment of flesh being ripped from their still beating bodies. This would eventually lead into the neighbouring towns as the bitten and eaten would return. Screaming in pain, the hunger for them would be unbearable! they had to feast!

[MEANWHILE IN DEMACIA]

A solider is seen walking into a room the door reads "Garen, Leader of the Dauntless Vangaurd" he walks up to a wooden desk with paper work and such laying on it he stands to attention saluting the might of Demacia.

" Sir it seems there is trouble down at the Acadamy of Science and Progress, they have requested our help!" Garen looks up from his paper work unamused and says with a arrogant tone "What business do the yordles have with us? Surely they can handle it themselves!" the soilder staring directly into the eyes of garen, nervously gulps in fear of answering back he cowardly replies "I ..I agree sir..B.but they're telling us that Yordles are ...eating people..and that the people who are eaten then start to eat other people!"

Garen slams his hands onto the desk in disbelieve of such a ridiculous response "What!? Is non sense you talk about! People eating people!?" He raises a hand to his chin thinking through a possible outcome that could lead to this kind of situation "Argh! This has to be some kind of chemical warfare testing by Zaun if it's true!" the soilder clearly nervous and freightend of the enraged leader replies with quivery voice "Th..The orb of Clairevoyance hasn't detected any trace of the zuan empire or the noxian army sir"

Garens face becomes stern, dead serious in the face of a clear disrespect to the laws of Valoran "Yordles eating each other...and the ones eaten then turn onto others?...I have to see it to believe it!" garen murmors to himself, he raises his head up and looks directly at the solider "Form a platoon of no more than 10 men! we're gonna go investigate this and pop an end to this madness!".

TO BE CONTINUED

Ask the Megling

08-27-2012

Wrong forum, take this to the Fan Fiction Forum. It exists for a reason

Ltdash

08-27-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
Wrong forum, take this to the Fan Fiction Forum. It exists for a reason

I'm sure the mods will move it when they see it then.

Ask the Megling

08-27-2012

No, they won't.

Real mature, downvoting me

Elic Roland

08-27-2012

i hate how people are posting non roleplay things here. Does this look like the fan fic forums!